Harry & Meghan #343 He looked like a bag of sh!te, suit creased and high as a kite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dress fits, Harold looks groomed, not merching her earrings, fur everywhere... I suspect this may be photoshopped :unsure:;)🤣🤣🤣🤣

Do queens usually sit with their legs spread so far apart like that 😂
she is giving the commoners a glimpse of her mangy,rancid,motheaten,clapped out,crab ridden minge.

When they bowed to her they all passed out because it smelt like a rotten mackerel!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
On the subject of Lady Louise she combines a down-to-earth approach to life (working in a garden centre) with an ethereal beauty which is unusual in the RF. I think the title 'Lady' suits her. Better to be called 'Lady' when everyone knows you are a 'Princess', than to be called 'Princess' when everyone knows you are not a lady.
I'm looking at you Princess Henry.

lady-louise-windsor-is-the-royal-style-icon-you-need-to-know-64565a8c5a1b9.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 91
Louis just being Louis. :LOL:

Meanwhile Mum schools Smeg on how to wear leggings and chunky boots....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Fully agree, I would think anyone in public life are well versed about lip readers and will keep public conversations very simple, Harry may or may not have said what is alleged but I doubt very much Jack was drawn in, I would imagine Jack and Edo were very happy to discuss the weather
Absolutely. As I said on a previous thread, I would say they were deputed to get him in and out without drama, and keep him calm with chitchat and pretend bonhomie.

I was watching a clip last night of their entrance and Edo glances in, briefly, after Harry has entered. Beatrice then spends time talking to the clergy and creates a bit of distance before they follow him. Maybe she was thinking too of the jubilee service when he wanted her to budge up!

I think Beatrice (and Edo) know which side their bread is buttered, and plan to remain the right side of Charles and William. Jury is still out for me, on Eugenie. It's understandable up to a point that she remained friendly with him and visited and so on, but if she has any family loyalty she will cut him loose after the most recent shenanigans - the book and interviews.

That's leaving aside any comments he may or may not have made about her bump on Saturday. If he did make comments apart from good wishes or something, well, he is too stupid for words. But we already know that. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Look at her legs. Those calves have never walked anywhere!

I live on the edge of the Peak District and ILBW looks like the "hikers" we sometimes see, in full gear, puffing and panting while little kids in shorts and sandals just run past them 🤣
All the gear, no idea 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

This is hilarious. Is this what will happen to Scabie poo if he spends too much time in the sun from all the skin bleaching and whitening make-up.
Because he did start off as brown for the new members that might not know.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
are the photos dated? Someone is arguing online that they are months old and it's the meddling media that decided to release them :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Louis just being Louis. :LOL:

Meanwhile Mum schools Smeg on how to wear leggings and chunky boots....

The way Charlotte drops a bit of her bun, picks it up and eats it.

She may be a princess but she's still a regular kid :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
This is juicy…

I wonder what Harry meant when - during a conversation about Meghan - he said “It’s not ideal” and “I haven’t had time for that, not if it’s over…”

Is Meghan leaving him? Is he talking about their relationship being over? 🤔
I wondered if the not ideal part means she is 'pregnant' again.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Apologies if I have missed this, I have missed a lot.
Why did Katy Perry come with her mum and not Orlando Bloom? Did she know her mum would appreciate it more or is Orlando Team Harkle? If so, is Katy Team RF and is that because she is an American woman? By that I mean she recognises Mrs Harkle's type and avoids her like the plague. Whereas Orlando and Harold are unable to see through Mrs Harkle because they are British men and not used to such creatures.

Probably because Orlando gets to do cool things all the time (and will probably get an OBE at some point) and this would be a huge treat for her mom! I know that I would bring my mom or daughter over my husband

Reactions: 30
There is so much hate on twitter crazy people can say what they want. Absolute cesspool of lies and hatred
Twitter doesn't reflect the majority of people which is what people need to keep in mind.

I use to follow @baronessbruck on twitter. It's like someone else has taken over their twitter account. They've become very anti William and Catherine. I've been following that twitter account for a few years and it's changed? I've stopped following that account now. I would like to know why the sudden change of tweeting? I don't get the fuss over the POW wearing Diana's earrings when she wears Diana's engagement ring everyday. Now that account has been tweeting more negative tweets about William and his team. Surely they need to be supportive because it's obvious they are pro royal.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
None of this would surprise me. I’m just waiting for the ‘blondes on the side’ to sell ‘their truth’ to the highest bidders 🤣
Wouldn't surprise me either, but they will have to prove they've tried to find her work or she will be back on at her lawyers to get that money back

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.