Harry & Meghan #343 He looked like a bag of sh!te, suit creased and high as a kite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love, love, love that Lady Louise is getting talked about a lot & getting such wonderful comments šŸ˜Š - she's unfairly been the butt of many cruel jokes & comments over the years but she's really blossoming & coming into her own and I thought she looked fab at the Corrie (and the concert too) šŸ‘Œ
Not sure if this photo has been enhanced but thought it was lovely.

Screenshot_20230508_080925_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Lady Louise is absolutely blossoming, I hope she takes on the Princess title, I am hoping her appearance on the balcony signifies she is intending on being a working royal after she finishes university.

I am really liking these behind the scenes vids we are getting from the Wales' very slick!

• Heart
Reactions: 71
In response to previous poster, for the first time ever I have a molecule of sympathy for Meg on the tit front. I have two kids of similar ages to her and my boobs have paid a heavy price for it, as it seems hers have.

Maybe there is some murkiness around the kids, but those have the sad, deflated, post pregnancy look I myself am horribly familiar with.

However unlike Meg who is clearly trying to shift the baby weight and return to her standard box shape, my girls have taken their previous plumpness south, and deposited it tyre shaped around my waist šŸ˜­
Remember, she had her implants removed which may give the same effect.

Reactions: 30
I actually felt a bit sorry for Camilla this weekend. She has barely been mentioned - it's all been God Save The King, and even William didn't mention her in his speech last night. At one point, I think she thought he was going to and she had to change her expression a bit quick. She's looked exhausted and in pain, sitting very stiffly too. She's never wanted any of this and must really love Charles to be enduring this in her later years.
I agree. I thought she should certainly have been welcomed to the concert by Hugh Bonneville. She wasn't. That actually seemed quite rude, to me.

And I loved William's speech which he delivered beautifully but again he made no reference at all to her.
I think she is happy working away out of the spotlight a lot of the time, but she was front and centre this weekend, and deserved to at least be mentioned there last night.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Damn wot have I missed ?šŸ˜³

I went out tonight then when I came home there were 2 adorable hedgehogs in my back garden which distracted me. I haven't seen one in years and my daughters friend had never seen one before šŸ˜˜
If you'd like to keep them returning out out some soft kitten food as that's the best thing for them diet wise and they love it! (Avoid hedgehog food as it's expensive and doesn't contain all the nutrients they need, and also has thing which aren't so good for them) just the cheapest of cheap kitten food is perfect! And water, of course šŸ˜€ I'm so jealous, I'd love mines to come back but we put a fence up and they can't get in and the OH refuses to cut little gaps for tunnels (he's a twit)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I agree. I thought she should certainly have been welcomed to the concert by Hugh Bonneville. She wasn't. That actually seemed quite rude, to me.

And I loved William's speech which he delivered beautifully but again he made no reference at all to her.
I think she is happy working away out of the spotlight a lot of the time, but she was front and centre this weekend, and deserved to at least be mentioned there last night.

I wonder if she made it known that she wanted the focus to be on Charles and asked not to be mentioned.
I wouldnt be surprised.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
If you'd like to keep them returning out out some soft kitten food as that's the best thing for them diet wise and they love it! (Avoid hedgehog food as it's expensive and doesn't contain all the nutrients they need, and also has thing which aren't so good for them) just the cheapest of cheap kitten food is perfect! And water, of course šŸ˜€ I'm so jealous, I'd love mines to come back but we put a fence up and they can't get in and the OH refuses to cut little gaps for tunnels (he's a twit)
Mine aren't around yet - soon I hope!. This lady on twitter is very helpful and is going to a Coronation garden party on Tuesday - probably not taking any hedgehogs with her although they are very well behaved and polite.
Hedgehog Cabin (@HedgehogCabin) / Twitter

also website Hedgehog Cabin - Hedgehogs, Rescue

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Remember, she had her implants removed which may give the same effect.
Also, I do not for an instant believe that she has breastfed any child. Not only has she the maternal instinct of a lump of granite, but her dress sense showed that she had never experienced any ā€˜unfortunate leakageā€™.

Reactions: 39
There is speculation elsewhere that she is a taker of a certain weight loss drug that is making headlines atm. She certainly looks emaciated, her breasts have wasted away! I can remember back in the day, Camilla Tominey said no way would Harry fancy Cheryl Cole because she just wasnā€˜t busty enough for him, he apparently liked the big boob lookā€¦

So, enjoy your shapeless, flat chested monster of a wife Harold :) and repent at leisure, ya dick.
She just looks like a massive square!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It's not known what meeting Harry was referring to - and whether it did or did not take place.

Speaking to the Daily Star, the expert said Harry replied: "It's sad. I'm fed up, I've tried talking to him."

It's likely that Harry was speaking about King Charles or Prince William, but there is bad blood with his father and brother.

It's then claimed that the pair had another chat later on while they waited for the new King and Queen to arrive at Westminster Abbey.

Interesting reading from this article https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/royals/prince-harry-said-hes-fed-29919828

Quoted excerpt below:

A lip reader picked up on the moment where Jack asked Harry: "The meeting?"

The lip reader believes Harry replied to an unknown question from Jack which was referring to Meghan, saying: "No, she's at ..."

While tilting his head, Jack supposedly asked: "And is she?"

Nodding to confirm, Harry added: "It's not ideal."

"If it makes [you] feel any better even I can do it," Jack is believed to have told Harry. "It's not quite the life, is it?"

Harry then shook his head as Jack seemingly said: "I haven't had time for that, not if it's over..."

Then the Duke of Sussex made a very cryptic comment, saying: "It's an eventuality."
This is juicyā€¦

I wonder what Harry meant when - during a conversation about Meghan - he said ā€œItā€™s not idealā€ and ā€œI havenā€™t had time for that, not if itā€™s overā€¦ā€

Is Meghan leaving him? Is he talking about their relationship being over? šŸ¤”

• Wow
Reactions: 32
I wonder if she made it known that she wanted the focus to be on Charles and asked not to be mentioned.
I wouldnt be surprised.
That crossed my mind too.
I think she is much happier out of the limelight anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I wouldnt be surprised.
Neither would I. The weekend was all about, and for Charles. I doubt the Duke got any mentions when Elizabeth was crowned too.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
This is juicyā€¦

I wonder what Harry meant when - during a conversation about Meghan - he said ā€œItā€™s not idealā€ and ā€œI havenā€™t had time for that, not if itā€™s overā€¦ā€

Is Meghan leaving him? Is he talking about their relationship being over? šŸ¤”
Well if it his relationship with the RF that is over, then I hope he leaves his Titles (Prince and all) at the door when it hits him on the arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Look at her legs. Those calves have never walked anywhere!

I live on the edge of the Peak District and ILBW looks like the "hikers" we sometimes see, in full gear, puffing and panting while little kids in shorts and sandals just run past them šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.