Harry & Meghan #342 Princess Anne Featherweight Champion of the UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well we know know why Hazno went, Dior probably paid him to. Scum.

Also that Myra on Twitter, everyone thinks it’s Meagain but imagine if it’s not, that is one sad person.
And how dare they call the coronation and our traditions a clown show, she? actually thought Hazno overshadowed the coronation service, seriously deranged.
To be fair, nothing is more clowny than the ILBW overdone make up to highlight her Nigerian ancestry. Or her wearing ripped jeans and a cap when she arrives with her dial-a-pap friends to dead children memorials. Or when she takes 6K handbags to fold baby clothes to the "poor and needy".

I try to move away from Myra's comments as they are tasteless and add nothing except highlight the sheer lack of intelligence, culture and taste that became a signature of the Sussex Following, a mirroring of their Mistress.

ETA - the ILBW initials. I am still recovering of all partying yesterday.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
FFS who put 50p in Shouty's meter this morning. Just a non stop torrent of bile from her today. Hurting much from how well yesterday went, love? 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
I thought Johnny was now a Lt Col, or did I just promote him in my head?

Do you think that was Hasno’s ‘Support Hanger’; you know like some folk have support animals…except he cannot be trusted with anything animal like.
His was promoted to Lt Col soon after the Queen's funeral but the reporters, as usual, have failed to do their homework 🙄

Reactions: 42
Do you reckon KCIII has agreed to H's demands that he can monitise the royal titles? Blatantly advertising for $$$ at the coronation.

Or that the gig is up for H very soon so he was like duck you I am going for it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I wonder if the Wales' children even knew their uncle Harold was sat behind them......

Reactions: 36
I thought Johnny was now a Lt Col, or did I just promote him in my head?

Do you think that was Hasno’s ‘Support Hanger’; you know like some folk have support animals…except he cannot be trusted with anything animal like.
did the hanger have a Dior logo on it that he was meant to show to camera (but he forgot)??? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I really hope the family do pay attention to social media & what is said about them. Firstly so they can see how much support they really had but mostly because the thought of them looking at memes & tweets of themselves would be hilarious. Can you imagine them all sending princess Anne memes about her hat 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Regarding the rumours that Archie is 6 and not Meagain's son

Do you think this is part of her blackmailing scheme?
I'll look after Archie as if he were mine but you have to let me pretend to "birth" him

And where is Archie if he exists? Living with the Harkles? Poor kid :cry:
From the few photos we have seen of Archie as a baby he looks like M when she was a little girl and Thomas Markle Sr.
So I think he is M's child but he may be born out of wedlock. If he did in fact turn 6 yesterday then is it possible that M got pregnant with him in 2016 when she and Harold first started dating? Hence the secrecy around his birth.

Although I don't actually believe he is 6. Plastic face Omid always talks utter nonsense and this was his latest blunder. Just like the time he said the queen has left Balmoral and is travelling to the UK

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Who’sYerDaddy what sort of squirrels do you have there. I remember us all laughing at the video of the squirrels on the bird seed feeder a few threads ago.

I have seen wire ones in British magazines sold here.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Happy New Thread! What a splendid Coronation it was!

The last couple of hours on twitter, the trending has been made up of
1 - always) Coronation
then: Eugenie, Hazbeen, Harryisatraitor, Lady Louise, feathergate, tacky (which is from the numbers of people commenting on Dior), Dior...

I can't believe Dior so openly admitted to their contribution to the traitor! I'm slightly put out, I have several perfumes and some make-up which I'm devoted to...does this mean I have to become solidly Chanel? ARGH my identity! How could you do this to me, Dior?!?

Bless these Genuine and Good Royals (including Prince Richard who isn't in the picture).

View attachment 2153969

Hazno's hairline on his neck...is...alarming...
But according to Myra he is the Hottest (she must weep when she sees pictures of Jonny. Such a superior ginger)

View attachment 2153970

Saw this:

The fabric of the blue and red capes should have been velvet. It would have looked a lot better.

Who is to the left (as we look) of the Duke of Kent?

Reactions: 23
Why are none of the newspapers and media pointing out that Sparry couldn't have made it to his son's birthday party.

Harold's plane landed in America at 6:30 and apparently he lives a 2 hour drive away from the airport.

Who has a party for a 4 year old at 8:30 / 9:00 at night?
I suppose he could have got a helicopter from the airport to Monteshitto?

-----

Edo, Tequila and Euge all spoke to him. But they could all have been saying something along the lines of:

You got here then? What time are you going? You walk behind us, You walk in front of us, You go in first etc. It was all probably just the being polite stuff, rather than we've missed you, what's been happening etc stuff.

Did Zara speak too?

Reactions: 39
Good morning Tattlers 😁🖐
Hope everyone is well.
Slept like a log last night, such was the emotional roller coaster that was yesterday lol
Just thinking what an incredible and memorable (4th or 6th who knows) birthday little Archie might have had yesterday, had it not been for his spiteful parents.
Poor little buggers having no contact with either set of grandparents😕

🫠🫠🫠 I've just found this emoji, wonder what it means?
I'm claiming it as my Major Johnny moist emoji🤣🤣🤣🤣
Honestly, how gentle 🥺and caring🥺 and tender😍 he was, helping with the buttons and belts🥰🥰😍😍😛😛😛
Ooof, losing my trail of thought😈🤪🤣🤣

Nomnomnom🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I think my dad is a secret tattler. I was travelling yesterday so missed the show. Received a text about someone who looks a bit like Harry behind a plume. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.