Harry & Meghan #342 Princess Anne Featherweight Champion of the UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Johnny was now a Lt Col, or did I just promote him in my head?

Do you think that was Hasno’s ‘Support Hanger’; you know like some folk have support animals…except he cannot be trusted with anything animal like.
You’re correct. He was promoted to Lt. Col.

Reactions: 39
Yesterday's running commentary on here was great, better than the TV. I had two screens open and spent more time on here.

Reactions: 43
Why are none of the newspapers and media pointing out that Sparry couldn't have made it to his son's birthday party.

Harold's plane landed in America at 6:30 and apparently he lives a 2 hour drive away from the airport.

Who has a party for a 4 year old at 8:30 / 9:00 at night?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
I think nobody cares anymore I have a feeling he will slip into oblivion unless they come out with more revelations

Reactions: 61
Why are none of the newspapers and media pointing out that Sparry couldn't have made it to his son's birthday party.

Harold's plane landed in America at 6:30 and apparently he lives a 2 hour drive away from the airport.

Someone who doesn't give a crap it is for a kiddie. Look at the cake for the 1st birthday at the jubilee last year (and zero other party stuff around). It will be a performance party again.

• Sick
Reactions: 43
All the reports saying he was asking who would be sitting behind him as part of his negotiations to come to the :coronation: -he dropped the ball on this one as he should have been more worried as to who was sitting in front of him 😂
It eas the King's head body guard, behind hawwy. Essentially crating a tit-sandwich! Hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart

the immigration line at LAX is horrendous - if he were a regular guy and dropped all his Princely perks he wouldn’t get whisked through VIP area. So he’d be more like 4 hours after landing

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Morning Tattlers! How are all the hangovers?!😆

Harry & Meghan #343 He came, he barely saw, he was conquered!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
the immigration line at LAX is horrendous - if he were a regular guy and dropped all his Princely perks he wouldn’t get whisked through VIP area. So he’d be more like 4 hours after landing
At this point, I think we all wish he was
“Just Harry.” I’m really wondering what KCIII plans to do moving forward. Perhaps we’ll find out in the coming weeks!

• Wow
Wow, although I guess Harold would definitely take advantage of the celebrity VIP treatment to get him through quicker.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
It was an absolutely fabulous day from start to finish. Loved every minute. Sooner those two horrors in Monteshitshow are now cut off completely, the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Barely anything they say stands up to scrutiny :rolleyes:

Wasn't there a blind on here a while back that they'd moved from Montecito to somewhere closer to LA ?

Reactions: 38
My brother has the latest copy of Private Eye, and he said they call her Lady Macbeth of Montecito in there 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.