Harry & Meghan #342 Princess Anne Featherweight Champion of the UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up now as we are currently away in our caravan with friends staying at a site near to Witney. We had a fabulous Coronation day and loved when Anne sat down with THAT hat! Due to the cancellation of the majority of the aircraft we were lucky to see them on their approach to land at Brize Norton including the Red Arrows who were diverted there from Bournemouth as the weather was not good there.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Harry & Meghan #343: Good Riddance you ranga, to you and your hanger

(I’m a redhead, so no offense to any of my fellow day walkers 😘)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Only been snooping on this thread recently but thought I’d share this. I have a little life simulation app on my phone called bitlife which I play when I’m bored (a la commuting to work) and they had this little life challenge up for the Coronation…

IMG_4193.jpeg

“In this challenge you’ll give up everything and peddle your story to anyone who’ll listen”😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
All the reports saying he was asking who would be sitting behind him as part of his negotiations to come to the :coronation: -he dropped the ball on this one as he should have been more worried as to who was sitting in front of him 😂
Major Johnny got him rattled 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Sarah Vine. Mentions Johnny Thompson!

Britain at its most spectacular and a ravishingly handsome equerry # via https://android.com
Again thank you Shushex for the new thread and recap.
Congratulations Churchill's Ghost on the title.

I am still catching up, has there been any releases from the gruesomes.

Sarah Vine get to the back of the fecken line. We saw Johnny first.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Good morning dear Tattlers, again thanks so much for the magic moment shared yesterday! No words! you're all so kind!!!! At the end of the ceremony, just after the balcony, got a horrible headache and got directly to bed. Too much emotions! It was really beautiful. Only thank words for you all! Today less computer, preparing mentally for my work-week. Have a great day and again (and again and again) so many thanks!!!!!!😘😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Harry & Meghan #343
Whether or not the feather was planned
Thank god he has now left our land!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Happy New Thread! What a splendid Coronation it was!

The last couple of hours on twitter, the trending has been made up of
1 - always) Coronation
then: Eugenie, Hazbeen, Harryisatraitor, Lady Louise, feathergate, tacky (which is from the numbers of people commenting on Dior), Dior...

I can't believe Dior so openly admitted to their contribution to the traitor! I'm slightly put out, I have several perfumes and some make-up which I'm devoted to...does this mean I have to become solidly Chanel? ARGH my identity! How could you do this to me, Dior?!?

Bless these Genuine and Good Royals (including Prince Richard who isn't in the picture).

1683448185022.png

Hazno's hairline on his neck...is...alarming...
But according to Myra he is the Hottest (she must weep when she sees pictures of Jonny. Such a superior ginger)

1683448248855.png

Saw this:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Regarding the rumours that Archie is 6 and not Meagain's son

Do you think this is part of her blackmailing scheme?
I'll look after Archie as if he were mine but you have to let me pretend to "birth" him

And where is Archie if he exists? Living with the Harkles? Poor kid :cry:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Major Johnny got him rattled 🤣
I thought Johnny was now a Lt Col, or did I just promote him in my head?

Do you think that was Hasno’s ‘Support Hanger’; you know like some folk have support animals…except he cannot be trusted with anything animal like.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.