Harry & Meghan #342 Princess Anne Featherweight Champion of the UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charles and Camilla must be exhausted after flying back to Gloucestershire last night after a long day, then back down to London again today. They were spotted driving through Tetbury and must have landed at Cotswold Airport down the road.

Reactions: 25
MEGS BEEN PAPPED!

Hasnt been papped for months, but was today! She's unbelievable

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Well I've had a great weekend, thanks Tattlers, I can't manage even one more cheesy poof, well not until tomorrow anyway. xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Well I've had a great weekend, thanks Tattlers, I can't manage even one more cheesy poof, well not until tomorrow anyway. xx
Oo I'm in the VIP lounge at last no more stairwell for me, cheesy poofs for all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m going to my bed but my final thought for the weekend - the Harkles won’t bring down our Royals and this weekend has shown just how irrelevant they have become. God save the King and thank you to all of you for the craic! 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Reminds me of an anecdote about tiny Indian cricketers arriving to play against the tall and broad English players, and the even taller and broader Australian players. Something about someone picking someone else up during a confrontation? Ugh brain fog. I'll have to look for my old books. This was from wayyyy back when Test cricket reigned supreme. History repeats 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.