Harry & Meghan #342 Princess Anne Featherweight Champion of the UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dickie Arbiter also said he was 6. Have a look at the Poirot thread and there's a TV recording of it.
When was the wedding that she gate crashed and followed him too?

Was she actually pregnant?
Threatening to expose the truth about Archie?
Just a bunny boiler after her prince and settling for Haz 🙊

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Just seen this posted on Facebook & the caption just said 'Slytherin', really tickled me
FB_IMG_1683454439909.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think yesterday was beautiful. I hope all British and Commonwealth Tattlers feel as proud as they should. I thought the streets lined up with people wearing Union Jacks was a moving sight. I believe the King and Queen looked nervous and exhausted and we have to remember they are well into their 70's and these are very intense days. But in the end, mainly on the balcony, they looked truly happy. It moved me to tears William's pledge and Charles look of affection towards his heir.

I also believe the future of the Monarchy is wonderful with the Wales: they are a mix of normal with poise and education. And I am also absolutely sure that KC3 is 100% very, very proud of those children.

I am hoping we have some official portraits today, as I really want to see both Sophie and Catherine's dresses, but most of all I hope they share some videos of the making of the official portraits, like they have done 70 years ago, so we can see the whole family interacting.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Wouldn't it be great if one of the young royals met and married a black or asian or mixed race person and the other royals and public adored them and treated them just like anyone else and they became an important asset to them. Then everyone would know the real truth, Meagain is a lying and nasty woman and the sugars wouldn't have a leg to stand on.
But that did happen and then she showed her true colours....

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Were the others all British designers?
i am... erm really bad at designer brands. but many brought up the Alexander McQueen (?) dresses of Catherine and Charlotte.

i also saw things like breakdown of Princess X of Somewhere or Queen Y of Godknows attire. so, maybe not all were British.

Reactions: 20
I'm imagining if they had attended, not just Harry rushing in and out, with him inexplicably carrying a hanger 😁 ...

They would have tried to hold back to be part of the procession in, then Meghan would have tried to barge in front of Camilla or Charles, or both. The claw would be in full swing, of course. And the merching.

Then on the balcony, she would be elbowing her way forward. Probably drop the children in the process as she would be carrying them, draped onto her, as usual. Again, inexplicably.

And that reminds me of the time(s) that both Anne and Andrew blocked her from getting in nearer to the queen on the balcony. Anne's hat and her elbows would definitely have been deployed yesterday 😁

Anyway to slightly paraphrase the late queen - thank goodness Meghan didn't come. 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Why are none of the newspapers and media pointing out that Sparry couldn't have made it to his son's birthday party.

Harold's plane landed in America at 6:30 and apparently he lives a 2 hour drive away from the airport.

Who has a party for a 4 year old at 8:30 / 9:00 at night?
Aldi is a cardboard cut out so he can party 24/7 and not get tired.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Even if he got out of the airport quickly and got a helicopter, it still means that Farks birthday party was happening in the evening which is odd timing for a 4 year old!
I wonder whether the party is today, so he had to get back last night?

Reactions: 22
I really hope the family do pay attention to social media & what is said about them. Firstly so they can see how much support they really had but mostly because the thought of them looking at memes & tweets of themselves would be hilarious. Can you imagine them all sending princess Anne memes about her hat 🤣
You just know Princess Anne and her plume is being talked about on the RF group chat! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
If H&M hadn’t left would Sophie and Edward be seated a row behind. so both the Kings children would be seated together as a united family

Reactions: 23
I was a bit offended when I saw Haz faux mumble his way through the oath of allegiance.But thinking about it today, it was to be expected.He was only there for his own selfish reasons.
Oh.... and to publicise his suit.
So, hopefully he never darkens our doorsteps again.
If KC wants him back for private family meetings so be it, ( make sure he is checked for a wire), but apart from that he has no reason to come back.
Let him stew in his own bile.Im only sorry that the Americans are stuck with him.

Reactions: 40
I’m still wondering why Harold actually bothered turning up? Is he wanting back in or not? Looks like nobody else wanted him there so maybe only KC I’d say.

Reactions: 34
I’m still wondering why Harold actually bothered turning up? Is he wanting back in or not? Looks like nobody else wanted him there so maybe only KC I’d say.
I think William and Catherine are completely done with him.

Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.