Harry & Meghan #342 Princess Anne Featherweight Champion of the UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know about you all, but I blubbed like a small child yesterday during the Coronation. So many online commentators say that King Charles looked drawn, ill etc - but then again, we haven’t seen true reverence and a sense of awe for many a long year. Kate looked exquisite, Hazzard was obscured by Anne’s hat, the singing was incandescent (especially Bryn Terfell’s - but then Welsh voices, like so many other Welsh things in general, are the best :)) I hope the witch was absolutely frothing with rage in her McMansion. If she hadn’t thought that royalty was like something out of a Hallmark film where spunky young American wins over hearts of stuffy aristocrats and takes centre stage, she could have been there too.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
I don’t know about you all, but I blubbed like a small child yesterday during the Coronation. So many online commentators say that King Charles looked drawn, ill etc - but then again, we haven’t seen true reverence and a sense of awe for many a long year. Kate looked exquisite, Hazzard was obscured by Anne’s hat, the singing was incandescent (especially Bryn Terfell’s - but then Welsh voices, like so many other Welsh things in general, are the best :)) I hope the witch was absolutely frothing with rage in her McMansion. If she hadn’t thought that royalty was like something out of a Hallmark film where spunky young American wins over hearts of stuffy aristocrats and takes centre stage, she could have been there too.
Not forgetting Penny Mordaunt with the sword. Think dad Twitter was getting hot under the collar 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Well we know know why Hazno went, Dior probably paid him to. Scum.

Also that Myra on Twitter, everyone thinks it’s Meagain but imagine if it’s not, that is one sad person.
And how dare they call the coronation and our traditions a clown show, she? actually thought Hazno overshadowed the coronation service, seriously deranged.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
I'm looking forward to seeing official portraits, I wonder when we will get them.

Reactions: 39
Will we see anymore of the RF at the concert etc tonight? Be nice to see them enjoying the occasion and looking a little more relaxed. Catherine looked a little subdued yesterday - although totally understandable- such a huge occasion and three kids with her and then that absolute gremlin a couple of rows behind after all he’s said about her and her husband.

• Wow
Reactions: 46
Pricess Anne saved the day !
I really really enjoyed the Johnny show yesterday and saw he was very caring of C and C.
I thought they both looked extremely fragile
Now just waiting for the birthday boy photo. If there is a birthday boy. IF there is I hope he had some fun.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
I thought Johnny was now a Lt Col, or did I just promote him in my head?

Do you think that was Hasno’s ‘Support Hanger’; you know like some folk have support animals…except he cannot be trusted with anything animal like.
That thought crossed my mind too, it's a support hanger. 😁 I'd say he got an earful when he arrived back, that's assuming that they are still living together.

Yesterday was amazing. Those who organised it deserve great credit.
I hope that all of those who took part - from the young guy who greeted Charles to all the amazing troops and everyone in between (singers, musicians, police - oh just everyone) are prouder than proud of themselves because they should be.

And what an occasion to be part of, wow. A day they will never ever forget. A truly historic occasion.

P.S the threads were and are fantastic too 😁!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
#thread title: outsmarted by a candle and a cockade

(not my best work, but all I can manage after far too much champagne too early yesterday)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Also that Myra on Twitter, everyone thinks it’s Meagain but imagine if it’s not, that is one sad person.
And how dare they call the coronation and our traditions a clown show, she? actually thought Hazno overshadowed the coronation service, seriously deranged.
And such a coward Myra can dish it out but comments turned off so no one can reply

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
I hope when the official pics come out we can see the outfits in more detail. I didn’t realize Louis was wearing navy with black embroidery until someone posted above. Camilla’s dress looked exquisite, she had her two dogs on there and her children’s and grandchildren’s names were embroidered in amongst the flowers too - would love to see close up

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Will we see anymore of the RF at the concert etc tonight? Be nice to see them enjoying the occasion and looking a little more relaxed. Catherine looked a little subdued yesterday - although totally understandable- such a huge occasion and three kids with her and then that absolute gremlin a couple of rows behind after all he’s said about her and her husband.
I think a few of them are out for the Big Lunch, visiting street parties today

Reactions: 37

She’s probably Kaiser from Celebitchy’s alter ego. Both frothing lunatics with their nonsense about ‘Salt Island’ and ‘thriving, not surviving’. Did she manage to get in anything about “Khate” or mock Catherine’s looks, outfit, essential being…?

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Great coronation yesterday.

Haznoballs made dior look cheap. I wouldn't have expected Dior to drop to the gutter of fame, but it has been a surprising year.

Reactions: 49
Just musing on the posts in the last thread from Twitter - Laura Curwood

If Archie is 6 and Harry's from a tryst with a young palace worker are these the receipts that Smeg holds over the BRF? Could also explain why Archie is in the LOS, blackmail from Smegs and he is Harry's son??

Also as we all know Harry has played Polo on Archie's previous "birthdays" perhaps he celebrates his son's "real" birthday privately and goodness knows what day that is....

Just my thoughts out loud.

• Wow
Reactions: 38

---
Looks lovely!

That’s about 10 mins from my Mum’s. It’s going to be fabulous when it’s finished. It’s right by the lough shore. It was supposed to be ready for the Coronation but obviously our weather 🙄 delayed it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Amongst all this frivolity, I feel we must consider the people who were calling for an end to the Monarchy yesterday.
51% of the UK population are female. This means that any vote to abolish the Monarchy is bound to fail from the outset. However, a proposal that we all take it in turns to be Queen would be an overwhelming success.
What the Republicans fail to consider is the role of equerry. Whether you acknowledge his promotion or cling to the title 'Major Johnny', the fact remains that he is the centre of attention at any coronation. The undressing of the Monarch has given the majority of Tattlers a fit of the vapours, causing them to have impure thoughts. It is true to say that a lot of these thoughts centre around dragging him behind the screen that was conveniently provided. If he were to perform the same office at the inauguration of a President it would be a bit creepy. No-one wants to see him undoing Tony Blair's tie.
So, there you have it, the Monarchy is safe for now.

I also believe that Harold made up his mind to attend when Dior said they would pay him to merch their suit. He was probably hoping for a better offer, but as they say, 'needs must when the devil drives.' And we now know the devil wears Dior rather than Prada. :devilish:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.