Harry & Meghan #341 Goodbye Candle, Hello Red Plume!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adding DIOR to the list of BUDLITE and NIKE of failed sponserships ..
I love this for the reasons i think you have...

And although it was about a King today, I had admiration for the women and the constant duties and pressure expected upon them/us

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Article on the Stoat's marching:

He looks awful spaced out in all of those pictures. I doubt he knew what was going on in the Abbey. And carrying a coat hanger on the way out? I’m sure if he didn’t want to crush his tails, they could have had one in the car already or waiting at the airport. Does this mean he is actually flying home in his Dior fiasco? On the other hand, he will probably want every freebie he can get his grasping little claws on.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I thought it immensely sad he left straight away, not even a back to dad's place for a quick drink and vol au vant.

Not even a quick cuddle and catch up qith your neice and nephews 🙁
I wonder whether he had time to speak to any of the family before the ceremony, or were they deliberately kept apart so Has couldn't upset everyone else before the big day? I didn't even see Princess Anne turn and acknowledge him.

Reactions: 19
I wonder whether he had time to speak to any of the family before the ceremony, or were they deliberately kept apart so Has couldn't upset everyone else before the big day? I didn't even see Princess Anne turn and acknowledge him.
BiB: He would probably have wet himself in fear if she had.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I bagged a vintage red Aquascutum cape-coat a few weeks ago. I wore it when Mr SummerChild and I went out to dinner, and it turned every head in the restaurant! Admittedly, they were probably all thinking “what the duck is she wearing…?” 😂😂😂
Ah don't worry, I travelled back home and got in not long ago then remembered someone asked for a pic of me. I was wearing a pearl necklace in my hair for Corrie and look scruffy and dishevelled. I got a few looks on public transport :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I was really pleased the media didn’t make a big deal about Sparold’s attendance. He was barely mentioned and the camera didn’t keep panning to him. Except for when he walked in, you’d have to look for him in the crowd.
Yes, that pleased me greatly.

I watched on BBC and he was just mentioned on arrival and only visible as much as the feather allowed when the cameras showed that general seating area.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I like to think the RF have now given a collective sigh of relief that this, albeit wonderful, day is over. Comfy old clothes now on, slippers and a wee dram of whatever does you good. I hope the rest of the weekend events go well and that they get a day or so of private relaxation to recharge their batteries…….oh, and if the press and media (all forms) could have a blackout on The Harkles and flatpacks, that would be much appreciated and beneficial to us all.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I was all set this morning. Since The Princess didn't wear one, i took off my tiara and took the shot.
20230505_205641.jpg

It was lovely to watch, and lovely sharing the Coronation with you wonderful people. tonight, I'm lighting the candals and swapping the tea for cold as and noshies!
.We're in some of the dignitaries expecting a gala tonight to celebrate? In the States, We have the inaugural Ball.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
He had learned well from Meghan . Laughing and talking when no one’s actually talking to him and laughing out loud at Heathrow paps . No shame

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I'm sorry to butt in without reading the last thread but have you seen PH's nose?? Its totally collapsed on the bridge. He looks like flipping Squidward 😕 I'm getting Daniella Westbrook vibes
1683404492383.jpeg
1683404609921.png

Hmmmm...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
I like to think the RF have now given a collective sigh of relief that this, albeit wonderful, day is over. Comfy old clothes now on, slippers and a wee dram of whatever does you good. I hope the rest of the weekend events go well and that they get a day or so of private relaxation to recharge their batteries…….oh, and if the press and media (all forms) could have a blackout on The Harkles and flatpacks, that would be much appreciated and beneficial to us all.
C&C must be completely exhausted

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.