Harry & Meghan #341 Goodbye Candle, Hello Red Plume!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Duke of Sussex is already on his way back to California following the Coronation service at Westminster Abbey.

Yeah, go back and raise your 'kids' in a country where the number 1 cause of death among children and teens is gun violence. twit.

Image1.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Don’t know if it’s already been commented on as I’m massively behind on this thread, but I really enjoyed how the coronation blew all of Me-agains claims of racism out of the water. The diversity and inclusion of all the participants was brilliant. Having faith leaders involved, giving women important roles which had previously been reserved solely for men, and the addition of a gospel choir, were pure genius. Such a racist royal family we have 🙄
The only people who bang on about racism against Megain are her and Harry, no-one else gives a toss.

Reactions: 33
Did we get to see Camilla's children and other grandchildren?

Also,

Dear Tattle,

Please don't take my crown away.

I am begging.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm so proud to be British. This day has been wonderful from start to finish. Everyone behaved impeccably and no one does a Ceremony like us. Congratulations to King Charles and Queen Camilla. Green Elizabeth would have been so proud of them all today especially the brilliantly behaved little Grandchildren. !!! Hip Hip Hurrah 😘🥰❤🤣😍😁xxxxxx
I heard yesterday that most of the European monarchies don’t have a coronation ceremony any more. I bet all those kings, queens, crown princes and princesses were jelly as hell today!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I heard yesterday that most of the European monarchies don’t have a coronation ceremony any more. I bet all those kings, queens, crown princes and princesses were jelly as hell today!
Well Jell... with bells on.. and trumpets... and crowns and red headed jealous little wimps .. sorry I got carried away... 🤪🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The Featherweight "Royal",Harry of Haywards Heath..No one's Duke.

He didn't even get a party bag fromtoday so let's hope Archie has saved him some organic,gluten and taste-free cake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Too much to catch up so apologies for not liking/lol-ing all.

Loved the ceremony, but could have done with a few more smiles. It's a solemn but joyous occasion, can be dignified but celebratory.

H was insignificant, how to drop so low so quickly. I would feel sorry for him losing out if I believed he felt that he had missed out, reckon he's detached and only having 1% of sadness.

Terrified at Camilla's crowning, it just looked ready to fall off.
And those hemline needed to be brought up an inch, I was clutching my pearls at them tripping over.

Tiaras were needed, what's the point of creating new garland tiaras when we know they can "recycle" their tiaras with splendour.

However, i can happily focus on the music, the outfits and the history.

(I hope everyone's quiches and parties were a success- my lipstick lasted as long as my glass of wine. Both were easily topped up, 💋)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Too much to catch up so apologies for not liking/lol-ing all.

Loved the ceremony, but could have done with a few more smiles. It's a solemn but joyous occasion, can be dignified but celebratory.

H was insignificant, how to drop so low so quickly. I would feel sorry for him losing out if I believed he felt that he had missed out, reckon he's detached and only having 1% of sadness.

Terrified at Camilla's crowning, it just looked ready to fall off.
And those hemline needed to be brought up an inch, I was clutching my pearls at them tripping over.

Tiaras were needed, what's the point of creating new garland tiaras when we know they can "recycle" their tiaras with splendour.

However, i can happily focus on the music, the outfits and the history.

(I hope everyone's quiches and parties were a success- my lipstick lasted as long as my glass of wine. Both were easily topped up, 💋)
I think coronations are quite somber though. The only reason a new monarch is crown is when their parent dies.
QE had some trouble celebrating her long reign as it was only long because her father died so prematurely.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.