Harry & Meghan #341 Goodbye Candle, Hello Red Plume!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You would have never of thought that was a Dior suit . They both look crap in expensive clothes !

Reactions: 35
Coronation done, at a loose end right now. Meds have started kicking in so brain wants me to get up and do things (bad idea, I'll relapse badly). Thought I might as well try to figure out the new packaging materials I got for my candles/other artsy bits. The manufacturer provides no information.

Was a bit confusing, until I remembered that we have some good resource persons at hand. The Gruesomes should be experts at assembling/dissembling cartons by now 🤷

But then I figured that if they can, so can I. And done. One style of 6 figured out!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Don’t know if it’s already been commented on as I’m massively behind on this thread, but I really enjoyed how the coronation blew all of Me-agains claims of racism out of the water. The diversity and inclusion of all the participants was brilliant. Having faith leaders involved, giving women important roles which had previously been reserved solely for men, and the addition of a gospel choir, were pure genius. Such a racist royal family we have 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 66
I think the Lloyd Webber music sounded like his Masquerade from Phantom.

Reactions: 15
As he went back to Monteshit directly from the Abbey...

"The Duke of Sussex is already on his way back to California following the Coronation service at Westminster Abbey. He will not join his family back at Buckingham Palace, meaning that he will not feature in any of the official portraits that capture the moment for the history books."

Well, there you go Harold - actions have consequences :m

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Judging by a Facebook post I've just seen it looks like the King & Queen are back in the west country tonight.

I've tried to share the post but it's not letting me.

Reactions: 16
I think she was not invited.
There's no way she would have missed the chance to "Pippa" down the aisle with her tit eating grin watched by billions worldwide.

Agree. Kids birthday my arse. She was shut down. Because if things had been rosy, the child's birthday would have been celebrated too. Look how Charles gets his fam involved. George the pageboy. Anne accompanying the carriage on horseback. William swearing an oath. I have no doubts that had things been different, Charles would absolutely see to it that Archies birthday was acknowledged

Reactions: 48
I think she was not invited.
There's no way she would have missed the chance to "Pippa" down the aisle with her tit eating grin watched by billions worldwide.
Yes she was told she wasn't welcome.

No invite.

I bet they've had a blazing row over him attending - if so ; GOOD!!! 😃😆😆😆🤣🤣😎

• Haha
Reactions: 34
As he went back to Monteshit directly from the Abbey...

"The Duke of Sussex is already on his way back to California following the Coronation service at Westminster Abbey. He will not join his family back at Buckingham Palace, meaning that he will not feature in any of the official portraits that capture the moment for the history books."

Well, there you go Harold - actions have consequences :m

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

And tipped straight over their heads.😃😃😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🇬🇧

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Looking at that mess, I cannot fathom why they owned up to making it! Looks like it was made for someone else entirely and an iron has never looked near it. Perhaps there was no dresser to help the wee scone
Meg is good at making her own clothes maybe she made it!
---
I still don't understand why he came.
If they didn’t invite him they would never hear the end of it. It would be spread through the press from the snake herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
As well as being 'feather-plumed' - he was also 'throned' ......

from Reddit -

1683399928881.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
They should have had another dinner tonight. A tiara state event.

But I am aware that they would be very tired. Age and all.

It just seems like it's all over and I want more 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Don’t know if it’s already been commented on as I’m massively behind on this thread, but I really enjoyed how the coronation blew all of Me-agains claims of racism out of the water. The diversity and inclusion of all the participants was brilliant. Having faith leaders involved, giving women important roles which had previously been reserved solely for men, and the addition of a gospel choir, were pure genius. Such a racist royal family we have 🙄
Oh yes. Very racist aren’t they. When In doubt play the racism card. She's an evil witch isn’t she

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.