Harry & Meghan #341 Goodbye Candle, Hello Red Plume!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's literally so red these days that it would be hard to tell if his face was covered by a plume or not!

Am I right in thinking that Wills made it all the way through the ceremony without crossing paths with Haz? There was a bit in Spare that really got to me, where Wills tells Harry that he feels physically ill from the stress on their relationship. Harry seems bewildered by that, but I really felt for Will. A very close friend of mine for many years, got with a horrible man and she acted a lot like Harry: she went from being jovial to moody, she thought everyone was against her, she didn't want to put effort into any other relationship, she talked too much about him, he treated her badly but she was horrible to anyone who tried to help her. She became a different person. I stayed trying to be close to her for about 2 years more, but she just eventually cut me off, and oh boy, did it make me physically ill!

That was just a friend, I can't imagine what going through that with your brother must be like.

Is it confirmed that Hazza is on a plane now? I hope Wills didn't have to see him.
---
I definitely see a King William trying not to have a coronation.

I think William is self-conscious about these types of things but his coronation would be so great. With how lovely and photogenic his family are, it will be wonderful

Heaven willing, I will be able to see it one day.
I imagine Princess Charlotte will grow up to have better taste in hats that Beatrice and Eugenie.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Bib: He did what?!

He has no sense at all. At the event where he and his Ho were waiting outside with the cousins, he was talking about Zara losing weight. Sounded quite patronising and rather rude. Admired Zara's restraint in not slapping him into some other galaxy.

That was me ☺ And great point! It would have killed her 😂 the flaunter of her title - she behaves like she was the original holder with the birthright, and Sparry got his title only because he married her.

I really want a dress like Charlotte's. I love capes and poofy sleeves. They're trending right now but not available in my city (laggards, us).
I bagged a vintage red Aquascutum cape-coat a few weeks ago. I wore it when Mr SummerChild and I went out to dinner, and it turned every head in the restaurant! Admittedly, they were probably all thinking “what the duck is she wearing…?” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Now the Coronation is over I think they have lost all credibility and because the Coronation was such a non event for them no one really cares what they have to say
I was really pleased the media didn’t make a big deal about Sparold’s attendance. He was barely mentioned and the camera didn’t keep panning to him. Except for when he walked in, you’d have to look for him in the crowd.

Reactions: 32
I saw the balcony as the glorious old guard on the right, what we’ll see going forward on the left, and the stars of the day in the middle - flanked by those who supported them today & who are (mostly) unlikely to be on the balcony again.

Reactions: 23
I saw the balcony as the glorious old guard on the right, what we’ll see going forward on the left, and the stars of the day in the middle - flanked by those who supported them today & who are (mostly) unlikely to be on the balcony again.

I just think they all let the pageboys take centre stage because it's a once in a lifetime experience for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I bagged a vintage red Aquascutum cape-coat a few weeks ago. I wore it when Mr SummerChild and I went out to dinner, and it turned every head in the restaurant! Admittedly, they were probably all thinking “what the duck is she wearing…?” 😂😂😂
Plebs ..... 😉

He's literally so red these days that it would be hard to tell if his face was covered by a plume or not!

Am I right in thinking that Wills made it all the way through the ceremony without crossing paths with Haz? There was a bit in Spare that really got to me, where Wills tells Harry that he feels physically ill from the stress on their relationship. Harry seems bewildered by that, but I really felt for Will. A very close friend of mine for many years, got with a horrible man and she acted a lot like Harry: she went from being jovial to moody, she thought everyone was against her, she didn't want to put effort into any other relationship, she talked too much about him, he treated her badly but she was horrible to anyone who tried to help her. She became a different person. I stayed trying to be close to her for about 2 years more, but she just eventually cut me off, and oh boy, did it make me physically ill!

That was just a friend, I can't imagine what going through that with your brother must be like.

Is it confirmed that Hazza is on a plane now? I hope Wills didn't have to see him.
---

I imagine Princess Charlotte will grow up to have better taste in hats that Beatrice and Eugenie.
That's how we feel around our narc relatives. Just the thought of talking to them triggers migraines. Mum's symptoms are even worse. I vaguely remember shaking any time I used to know that I would have to talk to my former boss (the one who traumatised me right before the pandemic - thank God for the lockdowns or she would have hounded me into offing myself).

I hope your experience with your friend doesn't weigh on you 🤗 Sometimes we can't do anything but step back.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I know I'm going to get really behind on the threads 🧵🧵🧵 😀 but I'm going to read them even though I'm not the fastest, I've read Harry had a crumbled suit on today so I thought this old pic I made a few years ago seems appropriate lol 😀😄😄😄 x

Resizer_16834034403901.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I just think they all let the pageboys take centre stage because it's a once in a lifetime experience for them.
They all done really well, I was happy to see them on there, which one was Rose's son?

Reactions: 12
I believe he was slipped a large helping of humble pie by his chauffeur though...

It was a taxi and the cabbie didn't recognise him and told him about all the famous people he's driven in his cab.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Gosh it's all so sad. How could Harry sell out his entire family. And for what? Money? Doesn't buy happiness. He is as miserable as sin.

It actually tears me up to think of Charles's relationship with his boy now. It would break my heart if my child grew up and treated me the way he has treated Charles, and if any of my children treated their siblings like that.

Sure, family members don't get along sometimes, but Harry has not just stuck the knife in, he twisted it too.

• Sad
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.