Harry & Meghan #341 Goodbye Candle, Hello Red Plume!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think harold is a coward, and could not face an intimate encounter with his family. He should have worked harder on his acting skills. He mugged for the camera, and tried to be funny with the bump cupping gesture, but he looked like a miserable, shoddy, piggy eyed, bald jack ass.
Anyone have a video clip of his bump cupping shenanigans???

• Sick
Reactions: 20
So..... how long do we give it before those two start up with the tantrums and shenanigans again? I mean, they're going to have to do something to attract attention to themselves, bills need paying
So who is betting there will be something tomorrow from the party. Maybe a family portrait 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Some of my highlights, in no particular order:

Seeing the ancient book
Prince George carrying his grandads cloak
The gospel choir
All of the music
Major Johnny supporting the pageboys
Bryn Terfels singing
The entirety of Zadok the priest
Charlotte holding Louis hand entering and leaving the church
Cams bling
Lady Louises outfit.
Princess Anne being the female boss
Princess Anne's feather
Princess Anne on horseback
Princess Anne
Seeing the crowd fill up the mall
Cams sister shedding a tear
The horses
The regimental marching
The gold coach
Prince William swearing an oath to serve his dad
Penny Mordaunt
Gorgeous Wales's
Gorgeous Edinburghs
The coronation chair
The planes flying over Buck House

What were your highlights?
Just to add - Zara! Looked amazeballs, especially after being out to all hours 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Stuff like this from other countries amazes me (in a good way). Considering the US was once under the monarchy it really shows great friendship/respect amongst nations to be able to celebrate something with our country.

However, I can't but help post the gif:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Another poster mentioned that Harry was announced as attending without his wife, and didn't mention the kids.

But note they also said 'his wife' rather than Meghan.

Reactions: 22
Those aren’t documents, they are the order of service and he has 2 so the ILBW can pretend she was there too. He looks positively evil about the eyes there. He must have been on one of those retractable dog leashes and as soon as the last note had rung out, she pushed the button and home he goes (forever, please, God). Otherwise known as ‘an elastic attendance’😂
He probably intends to flog them on EBay. They have to make money somehow!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That's the last time we'll see him over for while. He'll of course be involved for KC funeral but then KW will make sure he's not invited to his coronation. And are Netflix going to pay millions for the thoughts of the tequila King? No one else in the RF spoke to him and I personally think Jack took one for the team (and Charles probably ordered 100 bottles for the reception). They weren't missed and are irrelevant. He couldn't have fucked it up more if he tried
If the rumour is true that NF insisted he attend to maintain that vital RF connection, it backfired a bit, didn't it?

Arrives with all the Yorks, including PA who, thanks to the whole Epstein mess, is probably the most-recognisable member of that clan right now when it comes to an American audience.

Spent the service two rows back from the main players, either hidden behind Anne's plume, glaring in the direction of his brother, or gurning.

After the service, left standing outside WA, again with the Yorks, while the working Royals head off in the carriage procession.

He looked even more of a "spare" than he did at the Jubilee. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Just to add - Zara! Looked amazeballs, especially after being out to all hours 😍
Very good choice for Zara. Lovely colour and she often picks frocks with high necks and tight across the chest which are unflattering, but this was a nicer neckline, much softer and nicer on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I think harold is a coward, and could not face an intimate encounter with his family. He should have worked harder on his acting skills. He mugged for the camera, and tried to be funny with the bump cupping gesture, but he looked like a miserable, shoddy, piggy eyed, bald jack ass.
Bib: He did what?!

He has no sense at all. At the event where he and his Ho were waiting outside with the cousins, he was talking about Zara losing weight. Sounded quite patronising and rather rude. Admired Zara's restraint in not slapping him into some other galaxy.

Another poster mentioned that Harry was announced as attending without his wife, and didn't mention the kids.

But note they also said 'his wife' rather than Meghan.
That was me ☺ And great point! It would have killed her 😂 the flaunter of her title - she behaves like she was the original holder with the birthright, and Sparry got his title only because he married her.

I really want a dress like Charlotte's. I love capes and poofy sleeves. They're trending right now but not available in my city (laggards, us).

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Harry & Meghan #342 We're pleased to see there was no wife and red feather for the ginge

christmas-elton-john.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So..... how long do we give it before those two start up with the tantrums and shenanigans again? I mean, they're going to have to do something to attract attention to themselves, bills need paying
Now the Coronation is over I think they have lost all credibility and because the Coronation was such a non event for them no one really cares what they have to say

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.