Harry & Meghan #341 Goodbye Candle, Hello Red Plume!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Balcony was bit of a disaster all those hard working royals squeezed in at the side and pages with all the space
Camilla was telling them to move up and step forward presumably so the royals could stand behind but they all spaced out and then held their line at the back like a miniature army! 😆 They obviously should have rehearsed balcony spacing like they did everything else. We decided the red plume is an attention hogging diva… after defiantly blocking Sparold, it then became all we could see of Anne!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Totally, cheap equals creased and it’s just not cut to fit him so is taut on the front, and look at the bloody mess they’ve made of the tails!
View attachment 2152912
All in all, Dior can be as proud of this suit as Givenchy could of Smeg’s wedding dress!
Looking at that mess, I cannot fathom why they owned up to making it! Looks like it was made for someone else entirely and an iron has never looked near it. Perhaps there was no dresser to help the wee scone

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Balcony was bit of a disaster all those hard working royals squeezed in at the side and pages with all the space
I think it could’ve been a last minute decision to include the pages. But when you look at the photos (my) eyes are immediately drawn to C&C surrounded by a sea of red. I think if it had been the usual family photo it wouldn’t have been so striking. Though the tail ends of the balcony were a bit of a mess lol

Reactions: 27
So..... how long do we give it before those two start up with the tantrums and shenanigans again? I mean, they're going to have to do something to attract attention to themselves, bills need paying

• Sick
Reactions: 32
So pleased that it was very evident that Harold had none of his pre-Coronation demands met...

no special role
no carriage
no prominent seating position equivalent to the PoW's - (not even equal to his Working Royal aunts & uncles)
no prominent processional position
no public apology
no robes of any office
no balcony appearance
no acknowledgement of Aldi's birthday

it was a case of suck it up or don't come at all .. 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Red plume for the redhead.. Brilliant idea Princess Anne .. well done ma'am xx 🤣🤪✨️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
George, Charlotte and Louis were adorable. I thought the way Prince William pledged his allegiance to Charles was touching.

I loved Camilla’s dress too.

My auntie and I had a debate about Princess Anne’s plume blocking Harry - she doesn’t think it was deliberate but I think it was deliberate 😆

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
I think the next event they will be invited to is Charles Funeral and from then on I can’t see him being invited to anything when William is King, I think after today their appeal will be on the floor
Agreed. He should’ve been front row today, instead he didn’t even get second-he was put next to the York princesses who Charlie has been trying to cut loose for years and Princess Alexandra, 56th in line to the throne. His days of being a rf member are done.reckon the RF booked that flight for him lol!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
That's the last time we'll see him over for while. He'll of course be involved for KC funeral but then KW will make sure he's not invited to his coronation. And are Netflix going to pay millions for the thoughts of the tequila King? No one else in the RF spoke to him and I personally think Jack took one for the team (and Charles probably ordered 100 bottles for the reception). They weren't missed and are irrelevant. He couldn't have fucked it up more if he tried
They probably drew straws at the pre coronation dinner to see who it would be. Poor Jack got the short straw

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Sorry if it's already been explained but does anyone know why Andrew was wearing robes? I thought he would've just been wearing a suit.

Reactions: 7
Agreed. He should’ve been front row today, instead he didn’t even get second-he was put next to the York princesses who Charlie has been trying to cut loose for years and Princess Alexandra, 56th in line to the throne. His days of being a rf member are done.reckon the RF booked that flight for him lol!
He doesn't even deserve to be on the same row as Princess Alexandra, who has given decades of service to the monarch!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Sorry if it's already been explained but does anyone know why Andrew was wearing robes? I thought he would've just been wearing a suit.
Because he's a member of the Order of the Garter.

Reactions: 35
So pleased that it was very evident that Harold had none of his pre-Coronation demands met...

no special role
no carriage
no prominent seating position equivalent to the PoW's - (not even equal to his Working Royal aunts & uncles)
no prominent processional position
no public apology
no robes of any office
no balcony appearance
no acknowledgement of Aldi's birthday

it was a case of suck it up or don't come at all .. 👏

This is what we wanted though. Decisive action. A great big FU

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.