Harry & Meghan #341 Goodbye Candle, Hello Red Plume!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's gone. Didn't even bother to change. I suppose Dior want their money's worth after he got upstaged by a feather.

His constant manic smiling is in stark contrast to when he's pictured with her where he looks miserable.

Mind you, she probably ordered him to keep smiling

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
How is it that Princess Charlotte manages to look so impeccable at 8 years old and yet Peg walks around looking dishevelled 90% of the time?

She looks so elegant and well groomed!

I mean even Prince Louis looks very well dressed, meanwhile Harry dressed in Dior still looks like he has no idea what an iron is. Just like his wife.

1683390184943.png

I actually quite like both robes. They look good.

1683390335938.png

• Heart
Reactions: 69
His mind is filed with jealousy, spite and a chip on his shoulder the size of Everest.
I ate a whole (small) packet of chips today, want more now. But not at all tempted by any chips that have been near him or his Ho. God knows where that chip has been hazbeen 😂

His constant manic smiling is in stark contrast to when he's pictured with her where he looks miserable.

Mind you, she probably ordered him to keep smiling
Maybe she stuck tape to keep his mouth smiling before she sent him off. Some people tape up to give their faces a lift.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And now we can all breathe! No more will they/won't they turn up..no more wondering what scheme she would pull to try and overshadow it.

I'm hoping for some announcement in the near future from KC concerning those two and titles
KC was happy enough to ensure QC is no longer known as a consort, despite TLQ’s apparent wishes, so I hope he’ll not be worried about the opinion of the sugars and totally removes all titles and any further relevance to the RF from his ‘much loved overseas’ son - MrMountbattenWindsor

Reactions: 30
Why are the sugars getting their knickers in a twist that King Charles hasn't acknowledged Archie's birthday? KC didn't publicly acknowledge George, Charlotte or Louis' birthdays either!

People don't acknowledge birthdays of people they don't know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
So 26 on the balcony after all. They looked resplendent 👏
---
Who was the young lad who spoke first to Charles in the Abbey?
70664431-12054305-image-a-47_1683384633231.jpg

This photo grouping is odd. You can hardly see Princess Anne, and the Cambridge family are bunched up at one end with the senior working Royals D and D of Edinburgh and Ed's nearly falling off the edge of the photo. Anne deserves pride of place but she may not be in favour?

We were endlessly told that only working Royals would appear on the Balcony because of the "slimmed down Monarchy" etc., hence no PA or Stoat. Is George the only RFpage?

I don't believe HM called the Ho "evil" at a drinks reception, it's unthinkable, and they're only saying that because she can't contradict them.

The Stoat didn't cause any trouble on his visit, and other than posing marketing his Dior suit it's difficult to see why he attended at all. Walking in pretending to greet people, smiling and making small-talk to fresh air. I thought there were to be no shots of him and William in the same frame, like we have one of him glaring daggers at William?

Relief all round that the Coronation went off so well after all the uncertainty and anxiety. However I think there will be repercussions after the Stoat was ridiculed by Anne's feather manoevre just like the Ho was blocked by a candle.

As you've all said, nobody in the world puts on a show like us, and the appreciation of our American and Australian and other countries' friends has been fantastic.

Reactions: 37
He doesn’t look so angry when he’s alone…
To me he looked 'far away'. Maybe its just some anti anxiety medicine to help him calm down, but who knows what exactly he is on? Especially after Spare🤷‍♀️
At PP's funeral he looked arrogant and during PJ and queen's funeral he definitely looked frustrated / annoyed.
At least he wasn't grinning like an idiot as during Diana's statue unveiling

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Why are the sugars getting their knickers in a twist that King Charles hasn't acknowledged Archie's birthday? KC didn't publicly acknowledge George, Charlotte or Louis' birthdays either!
Is it interesting that the BBC correspondent who gave a recap of the coronation ceremony said "the Duke of Sussex ... without his wife", no mention of the kids?

Reactions: 19
He's gone. Didn't even bother to change. I suppose Dior want their money's worth after he got upstaged by a feather.

Those aren’t documents, they are the order of service and he has 2 so the ILBW can pretend she was there too. He looks positively evil about the eyes there. He must have been on one of those retractable dog leashes and as soon as the last note had rung out, she pushed the button and home he goes (forever, please, God). Otherwise known as ‘an elastic attendance’😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
KC was happy enough to ensure QC is no longer known as a consort, despite TLQ’s apparent wishes, so I hope he’ll not be worried about the opinion of the sugars and totally removes all titles and any further relevance to the RF from his ‘much loved overseas’ son - MrMountbattenWindsor
Good point. That thought crossed my mind too.

Reactions: 16
surely if Harry took a commercial plane here and is taking one back then there would be photos!
Not necessarily. Boarded last before doors closed and.probably in through the "back door" at EGLL.

I could be wrong but I doubt he will have been pushed through T5

Reactions: 11
At the beginning of the thread so apologies if it's already been posted but the saying 'a picture is worth a thousand words' has never been truer when you look at this. The Sugars can claim all they want about him being happier where he is but the expression in the picture says differently. If you look up 'I really have fucked up' in the dictionary, then this is what you will see.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.