Harry & Meghan #341 Goodbye Candle, Hello Red Plume!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BAW29Q is currently the 4th most tracked flight in the world for some reason 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Jack had to chit chat to him as Sophie drew the short straw last time and had to ride in the car with smegz. She probably said I'm not doing that again with either of them

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Does anyone reckon Haz still found the time to ask his Dad for money before dashing off to the airport ??
:ROFLMAO:
I wondered if they counted the silver/crowns/jewellery/religious icons before Harry skedaddled with the loot . I mean he must have had a shopping list from Smegs .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I didn’t think that she was miserable, just overawed by the sense of the occasion & conscious of how events had led there. She looked much happier after it was over.

She was smiling during the Andrew Lloyd Webber segment.
I think she was worried about that crown falling off most of the time.

Reactions: 36
Not sure why, but I am seri
Why are the sugars getting their knickers in a twist that King Charles hasn't acknowledged Archie's birthday? KC didn't publicly acknowledge George, Charlotte or Louis' birthdays either!
They’re all assholes and have nothing better to do than piss and moan 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
BAW29Q is currently the 4th most tracked flight in the world for some reason 😂😂😂
Well, if the departure time and flight number is known, there should be no reason for any absence of pictures. The photographers have several hours to get in position with their long lenses.

I had a bit of a chuckle when it looked like the umbrella wielder nearly bounced one of the ribs off Hasno’s bonce…..not the UW’s fault, Hasno stotted about before getting in the car.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Maybe Smeg will release a pic of 'Archie' running into Harry's arms as he arrives home this evening.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
And now we can all breathe! No more will they/won't they turn up..no more wondering what scheme she would pull to try and overshadow it.

I'm hoping for some announcement in the near future from KC concerning those two and titles

Reactions: 50
Yes, the robes denote different orders

Order of Garter - Prince William, Prince Edward, Duke of Kent and Duke of Gloucester

Royal Victorian Order - Princess Catherine, Duchess of Edinburgh, Duchess of Gloucester

I don't know the one Princess Anne was wearing.
I read that Princess Anne was wearing her Royal Naval uniform but also an official robe as her pivotal role in Saturday’s coronation, she was acting as the Gold-Stick-in-Waiting during the King and Queen’s procession from Westminster Abbey to Buckingham Palace following the coronation.

In that role, Anne was seen on horseback leading 6,000 members of the Armed Forces from the abbey to the Palace in the largest procession since Queen Elizabeth II’s coronation seven decades ago.

She was quite hidden on the balcony though :unsure:

Apart from her lovely red plume, the Gold Stick in Waiting could have been v useful!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Well, if the departure time and flight number is known, there should be no reason for any absence of pictures. The photographers have several hours to get in position with their long lenses.
He's gone. Didn't even bother to change. I suppose Dior want their money's worth after he got upstaged by a feather.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Eug's necklace:

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I like this photo... the 3 least liked members of the RF (Princess Michael of Kent must be enjoying no longer being the worst one)

View attachment 2152689
Jeepers what’s with the deranged look on his face. What a weirdo, can’t even look down a camera lense without a Jack Nicholson moment ‘Hereeeee’s Johnny’. The man’s a liability, never mind taxi to the airport, they should have sent him to the Priory. What the eff is he on? He needs an intervention for sure.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Haven't been able to keep up with the thread today but I love the title. Seeing Anne sit in front of Harold blocking him with a red plume was the highlight of the day for me 😁

I was a bit disappointed with the lack of tiaras but I did like the inclusion of other faith leaders.

I wondered how much Andrew and Harold were kicking themselves as their own behaviour led to them being sidelined. No doubt both would have had more prominent roles if they hadn't behaved so badly. Harold would have had his place as Captain General. I bet he was missing his pretty uniform but it serves him right.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Can't stand Claudia anyway, but how rude. Her sister is married to a Duke isn't she?

Claudia Winkleman calls Coronation 'Tory Christmas' on BBC Radio show # via https://android.com

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Jeepers what’s with the deranged look on his face. What a weirdo, can’t even look down a camera lense without a Jack Nicholson moment ‘Hereeeee’s Johnny’. The man’s a liability, never mind taxi to the airport, they should have sent him to the Priory. What the eff is he on? He needs an intervention for sure.
He’ll probably fire up a huge dubie on the ride back to…aloneness, because there’s no birthday party.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

I had a bit of a chuckle when it looked like the umbrella wielder nearly bounced one of the ribs off Hasno’s bonce…..not the UW’s fault, Hasno stotted about before getting in the car.
It looked like he was checking it was his Uber 😇😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.