Harry & Meghan #341 Goodbye Candle, Hello Red Plume!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Penny bears a resemblance to my favourite euro royal , Maxima of the Netherlands . I hope Penny is bathing in the admiration she’s received today, both for her style and her grace during the ceremony.

I'm not a fan of Penny Mordaunt - she has a very interesting family. Penny is very TWAWhashe has one brother who thinks he's a woman and another brother who is a pedalo.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
The suit looks old and crumpled and faded, plus modelled by a childish traitor. Not a good advert, I must say.
If that’s tailor made Dior, they need to send their staff off to Saville Row for lessons in how to cut and fit men’s formal wear! 😳 That’s not much of a step up from Trump’s atrocity at his state banquet!

Also we were trying to work out what Charles says to William as he stands up after kissing him. Are there any lip readers who can work it out for us?!

Reactions: 34
He wasn't there for the coronation,he was there to merch his Dior suit.then got stuck behind a feather!!!
View attachment 2152627

Specially designed for the coronation.

No one can tell me that Peg didn't have her own frock specially designed but bailed after all their unmet demands.

They are seething about the seating position, no recognition of Archie and no status elevation. That's why Harry is sending daggers Will's way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
If that’s tailor made Dior, they need to send their staff off to Saville Row for lessons in how to cut and fit men’s formal wear! 😳

Also we were trying to work out what Charles says to William as he stands up after kissing him. Are there any lip readers who can work it out for us?!
A lip reader said he said “ Thank you my boy” !

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm not a fan of Penny Mordaunt - she has a very interesting family. Penny is very TWAWhashe has one brother who thinks he's a woman and another brother who is a pedalo.
I was very against Penny Mourdant in the last leadership contest and was trying to remember why after being so impressed by her today.

Thatll be it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I thought Sparold acted so fake today. Grinning and trying to catch people‘s eye, mouthing things at people. What a little toad trying to crawl round everyone! He is just like Edmund in the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. A shameless, piteous creature!
Exactly... but all the grinning and mouthing were to the sides of people's heads as noone made any eye contact with him. They all turned their heads. 😀😀 it was all bravado for the cameras to capture the fake reception !! He's an embarrassment , scruffy ginger prick !!!

Reactions: 40
I was very against Penny Mourdant in the last leadership contest and was trying to remember why after being so impressed by her today.

Thatll be it!
Yes as a politician I'm not a fan, but my god she was iconic today. I suspect in 100 years when people watch the footage, they will want to know who she was.
---
In pictures:

• Heart
Reactions: 40
If that’s tailor made Dior, they need to send their staff off to Saville Row for lessons in how to cut and fit men’s formal wear! 😳 That’s not much of a step up from Trump’s atrocity at his state banquet!

I think he said "thank you, William"

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Now that the coronation is over, what do we think the next big royal event will be that Harry and Meghan would be invited to? I can't think of any bar a funeral, unless Trooping the Colour becomes an annual 'will they/won't they attend' event :unsure:

• Sick
Reactions: 19
So if old ginger pubehead hadn’t been such a petty knob, what role could he have played?
Fancy cloak and on the front row and balcony ?

Reactions: 19
Also absolutely not a Penny Mordaunt fan, but she bloody nailed it today! Not quite sure how she that role?

Reactions: 33

Probably fit when he bought it ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
"They were getting married and we were so happy FOR US"

Thank goodness they didn't pull anything like that during the coronation!
OMG she pulls the pregnancy test from her handbag!!!
this lady is brilliant :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Watching Making of a Monarch on BBC2, some brilliant film on it and Charles talking about his life.

Reactions: 12
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.