Harry & Meghan #341 Goodbye Candle, Hello Red Plume!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Sparold acted so fake today. Grinning and trying to catch people‘s eye, mouthing things at people. What a little toad trying to crawl round everyone! He is just like Edmund in the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. A shameless, piteous creature!
He was probably expecting to wear robes like everyone else. Even Andrew had his robes on! He was also hoping Eugenie will speak to him, she didn't look at him either.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I thought Sparold acted so fake today. Grinning and trying to catch people‘s eye, mouthing things at people. What a little toad trying to crawl round everyone! He is just like Edmund in the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. A shameless, piteous creature!
He always acts like a twit like that. It's like he's trying to convince himself he's not an outcast 😂

Reactions: 36
Having imbibed half a bottle of Champagne I probably should not post but anyway….

I totally despise Andrew for his boorish behaviour long before the Epstein scandal BUT I loved the fact that he was wearing his robes while Sparry wandered in wearing the normal slightly crumpled suit plus his bald head was featured a lot too.

Also my mind is blown by the fact that the Ruby in the front of the King’s crown was worn at Agincourt by Henry V.

Finally, long live the red feather . 😁😁
You're doing better than me, I fell asleep after one 100ml glass 😳

So Harry's gone back now and didn't go to lunch? I guess it is Archie's birthday

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Meghan needs a heeeuuuuge publicity stunt now, something massive! I know, how about a blurry black and white shot of the back of Aldi’s head 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Did he think he had recognised his wife amongst the candlesticks?

1683384052789.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I know Lady Louise and Viscount James are being prepared for life beyond the RF, but I hope Edward and Sophie usher them out to help the King in his duties. The fact that the both of them are in balcony gives me hope that that is the case.

The Edinburghs are a wonderful family, Prince Philip is smiling watching over them. He made the right choice of passing the title and the DoE Awards to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I know it's awful but I don't care about those kids.

If they never set foot in the UK ever again and are raised as pure Americans who know nothing about their heritage and history, that wouldn't even worry me.

To be honest, I care more about Wolfie than them.
[/QUOTE]

I feel exactly the same. The children (actors/models/imaginary - take your pick) are not in any way emotionally connected to the British, the UK or our Royal traditions. We wouldn’t recognise them in a line up and we don’t care. Well that’s my opinion anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I know Lady Louise and Viscount James are being prepared for life beyond the RF, but I hope Edward and Sophie usher them out to help the King in his duties. The fact that the both of them are in balcony gives me hope that that is the case.

The Edinburghs are a wonderful family, Prince Philip is smiling watching over them. He made the right choice of passing the title and the DoE Awards to them.
I think Lady Louise will be a part time working Royal. She will have a career but will do some low key stuff, probably with something with youth, riding for the disabled, etc.
I think James may not be a working royal. He hates publicity. But he might be like the Duke of Gloucester with a career and do some low key stuff.

Reactions: 37
It was just wonderful - the full thing was carried on tv here in Sweden too (though I watched Sky and the BBC).

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m imagining Catherine telling Louis he did SUCH a good job he gets to stay up an extra hour tonight to play with his Legos!
(But he’ll probably be asleep right after supper!) 😆
What a beautiful ceremony! 🥰🇬🇧

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.