Harry & Meghan #341 Goodbye Candle, Hello Red Plume!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gb news showing the rf entering the Abbey again.

Said H seems a bit more confident at these type of events when M was not with him.
I thought Bea and Edo deliberately stayed behind him, when they first entered, so he couldn’t do the pause chatting before a solo ‘I’m important’ walk like they did at the jubilee. He kinda hovered but then gave up and walked on.

Reactions: 53
I loved Kate's head dress, thought it was beautiful and l think l prefer it to a tiara tbh , l am surprised at myself because l am very much a traditionalist .I'm just so happy it all went so well and there was no threat to their safety . I know they arrested a few protesters but in the grand scheme of things they are miniscule .

Someone pointed out that in the past, almost all of the attendees were Peers, so they all had robes and tiaras. Since KC3 wanted to invite mostly volunteers and other "common folk" it made sense to dress things down so that they did not feel uncomfortable and did not have to spend vast amounts of money to attend.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Lmao! I just did todays Wordle & got it on the third try! Without giving away todays word, I’ll just say it’s something Hazza always is full of these days!!! 😆😆😆 (Remember…tit is just a four-letter word!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Lmao! I just did todays Wordle & got it on the third try! Without giving away todays word, I’ll just say it’s something Hazza always is full of these days!!! 😆😆😆 (Remember…tit is just a four-letter word!)
Is it ‘bullshit?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I thinks it’s disgraceful that he didn’t even stay to congratulate his father. Harry is truly awful
He’s a coward.

I imagine the thought of being in a room with W,C and Queen Camilla fills him with fear and he despises Charles for all the slights he feels he’s been dealt.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Hope he remembers to turn in the keys to FrogCott!

And he will be back on Tuesday night to testify on Wednesday?

• Wow
Reactions: 25
It was this lady Chita… it was incredibly elegant! 👌🏻♥

Back in the day I bought one of her tea dresses for a wedding and it was the best dress I’ve ever worn. I’ve piled on a few pounds since so sent it to a local charity when I couldn’t get the zip up 🙄🙄.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I loved Kate's head dress, thought it was beautiful and l think l prefer it to a tiara tbh , l am surprised at myself because l am very much a traditionalist .I'm just so happy it all went so well and there was no threat to their safety . I know they arrested a few protesters but in the grand scheme of things they are miniscule .
Me too, it rather had more of an impact than a tiara somehow. The design was pretty and young. Probably has a lot to do with the wearer too. But it's something that we can get here (cheaper versions, of course) for school functions, weddings etc, so it's very accessible. I hope brides make the headpiece trend!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So if Hazza is leaving this afternoon that means he's had no time for a private chat with Charles or anyone else. Really what was the point of him coming, such a waste of money.
Might just as well have put a cardboard cutout of him in the abbey. Flat packs dad…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Back in the day I bought one of her tea dresses for a wedding and it was the best dress I’ve ever worn. I’ve piled on a few pounds since so sent it to a local charity when I couldn’t get the zip up 🙄🙄.
Oh wow, lucky you, they look impeccably well made! ♥ Must visit her boutique the next time I’m in London town… and lay of the snacks! Haha! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.