Harry & Meghan #341 Goodbye Candle, Hello Red Plume!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if Hazza is leaving this afternoon that means he's had no time for a private chat with Charles or anyone else. Really what was the point of him coming, such a waste of money.

Reactions: 70
I bloody love Princess Anne!

I’m getting a great deal of pleasure imagining Smeg sobbing on the floor as she watches Sparold being obscured by the Princess Royal’s magnificent plume!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I loved Kate's head dress, thought it was beautiful and l think l prefer it to a tiara tbh , l am surprised at myself because l am very much a traditionalist .I'm just so happy it all went so well and there was no threat to their safety . I know they arrested a few protesters but in the grand scheme of things they are miniscule .

Reactions: 58
That's the last we will see of him & the hoe ; we can forget them now 😃😃😎😎🇬🇧🇬🇧
Certainly. I still enjoy these threads though. I am still surprised that Harry wasn't on the balcony. It's a big deal.

Reactions: 24
Zero chance of catching up!! Younger daughter arrived home mid-Corrie, total surprise for me although Mr J knew ❤ ❤

Not enough tiara/jewellery bling for me.

Too much modern music.

BUT... fascinating and lovely ceremony, fantastic parades, and I really felt for C and C at certain points - big emotions/nerves!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I thinks it’s disgraceful that he didn’t even stay to congratulate his father. Harry is truly awful

Reactions: 49
So if Hazza is leaving this afternoon that means he's had no time for a private chat with Charles or anyone else. Really what was the point of him coming, such a waste of money.
Just to hang on, I would say to the now very very tenuous connection with the royal family.

I felt for Charles tbh. When William did his piece and kissed Charles on the cheek, it was so lovely and I imagine Charles wishes that things were different with Harry, and that he was part of today rather than a spectator.

But, there's no going back (well except for Harry on the plane, lol).

Reactions: 63
Next thread suggestion

# Thread #342 - Horrid Harry has been Markled ... so is off to Cali for pass-the parcel

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
This thread goes way too fast for me to keep up 🫣😂 Just wanted to say I watched BBC1 today and the commentary was amazing. My Grandparents past in last 2yrs, Big royalists,well my Gran was. I watched it and turned my late Grandoarents photo watching also.
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇬🇧

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I'm sorry I don't know who he is, but poor guy 😂😂 what did he do to deserve this very vile accusation 😂😂😂

Finally caught the balcony/flypast on YouTube, but now I realise that I need to go back and watch William pledging allegiance.
I think it's Carl Jenkins - Welsh composer

Reactions: 13
Kudos to Eugenie, did you see her heels! Brave choice to walk down the Abbey
B71B8533-5E84-44C1-B17D-F6E340E6E055.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Been watching the coronation here in Turkey and had to leave early as got in to a spat with a woman who thought “ Harry and Meghan should be king and Queen as they are real !”. Unbelievable, coronation looked amazing and looking forward to seeing the photos of the day.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I wonder if the ILBW hired someone to iron her clothes for the photo op of Archie's "birthday" later today.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.