Harry & Meghan #341 Goodbye Candle, Hello Red Plume!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Byeeeeee

Not staying for lunch then, Harry? Prince's car is spotted leaving London immediately after Charles's Coronation after he told Jack Brooksbank he was 'heading off' and appeared emotional during 'God Save the King'

the Duke of Sussex , 38, told Jack Brooksbank he would be 'heading off' as they took their seats inside Westminster Abbey, before saying the words 'airport' and '3.45pm', according to a professional lip reader consulted by Hello! magazine
Isnโ€™t that great; no sooner parked his arse than the person next to him is asking when he is leaving๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Yer bumโ€™s oot the windae, sonโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ..as we are oft heard to say in these parts๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I was wishing that everyone left the balcony except KC, PW and PG. What a -photo that would have been, me and my two heirs.
They were deliberately positioned that way for one of the final photos with the queen on the balcony, at the jubilee.
All the heirs.

Reactions: 19
Spotted on Getty. So, The same hooligans who don't understand the concept of a constitutional monarchy (KC is LITERALLY your king) are calling Hazno's wife a princess. Logic. Yep. Totes.
Idiots, the lot of them.

1683381639711.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
So it looks like Harry won't be in the family portraits, right? I'm so relieved he wasn't on the balcony. He got minimal camera time and any that he did was ruined by the red plume. Muahahahaha karma.

King Charles looks very regal today and I'm sure his parents would be very proud.

The Wales have behaved impeccably and look regal.
When it was reported dumbo had been invited to lunch I did have an initial โ€˜oh duckโ€™ moment but thankfully it didnโ€™t materialise and doubled bonus he wonโ€™t be in any historical portraits!

Anyway, we shouldnโ€™t see him or his trollop in any royal residences again so itโ€™s all good in the hood, might have an early gin to celebrate.

Reactions: 38
Isn't it beautiful! I do wish brooches would come back into fashion, I have some lovely ones passed down from my mother and m-i-l.

In fact, sod it! Life's too short I'm going to start wearing them ๐Ÿ˜
Thank you Zara ๐Ÿ˜
Oh do wear them, I wear my late mams brooches on plain coats and they always get compliments.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I know. It's hard to imagine that his son wasn't there. There must be some bad feeling. Bad Bad feeling. He's a liability.
Maybe this has been addressed, but I think the invitation was to show Harry where he is on the grand scheme on things. Since William and Catherine are now the PPoW, the spotlight is now on George ( the future king), Charlotte (who would be definitely be emulating Princess Anne), and Louis (serving the UK like Prince Edward). Zara, Bea and Eugenie are comfortable with their private lives, as well as appearing to their own causes when needed. They know where they stand.

Unlike Haznoballz and his wife, who ushered themselves in to infamy. Harry must have been having his own internal monologue that his brother isn't babying him as much as he did when they were still children. But William is the Prince of Wales! The heir to the throne, Harry! His job is to prepare Catherine, as his queen, and his children (especially George) to the life they will have in a few years time (20+ years!).

He doesn't have the time to babysit his brother who sold his soul for fame. He did that on his own when he married TW.

Reactions: 42
I'm sorry I don't know who he is, but poor guy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ what did he do to deserve this very vile accusation ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Finally caught the balcony/flypast on YouTube, but now I realise that I need to go back and watch William pledging allegiance.
That was a beautiful moment. Very moving.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Isn't it beautiful! I do wish brooches would come back into fashion, I have some lovely ones passed down from my mother and m-i-l.

In fact, sod it! Life's too short I'm going to start wearing them ๐Ÿ˜
Thank you Zara ๐Ÿ˜
No one can stop you. And if someone says anything, prick them with one. They'll be too busy getting ATS to say anything further. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Wonder if there will be any surprise walkabouts?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That's the last we will see of him & the hoe ; we can forget them now ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Apparently that's what he told Jack:

Is he going to travel back in his tails? Doubt there will be time for him to change or maybe heโ€™ll squirm about and change in the toiletโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆof course thatโ€™s what he will do; heโ€™s good at squirming and twisting things. I despise the Harkles.๐Ÿคฌ

Reactions: 24
Airport please driverโ€ฆ my wife will kill me if Iโ€™m any later
IMG_6170.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Isnโ€™t that great; no sooner parked his arse than the person next to him is asking when he is leaving๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Yer bumโ€™s oot the windae, sonโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ..as we are oft heard to say in these parts๐Ÿ˜‚
His coat is on a shoogly peg!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.