Harry & Meghan #341 Goodbye Candle, Hello Red Plume!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning Tattler's! I'm glad to see we are still (just) on the same thread as when I went to bed last night. Looking at the pics of haznot in the DM today, I see skidmark(le) has lent him her insane grin for the duration. 😁🙄 Lol I tried to type "inane" but autocorrect, in this instance, knows better! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I read that Princess Anne was wearing her Royal Naval uniform but also an official robe as her pivotal role in Saturday’s coronation, she was acting as the Gold-Stick-in-Waiting during the King and Queen’s procession from Westminster Abbey to Buckingham Palace following the coronation.

In that role, Anne was seen on horseback leading 6,000 members of the Armed Forces from the abbey to the Palace in the largest procession since Queen Elizabeth II’s coronation seven decades ago.

She was quite hidden on the balcony though :unsure:

Apart from her lovely red plume, the Gold Stick in Waiting could have been v useful!
She mentioned it in a recent interview that it also “solved her dress problem."

Reactions: 17
Charles requested no tiaras
At least Pow and Charlotte looked like they had tiaras on, and wouldnt have been surprised if they said they were made of platinum and tiny diamonds (i realise they weren't ) the two of them together loomed stunning. It was a shame there were no tiaras though.

Reactions: 27
Second blind of the day, the rumour is Meganuts’ new PR is putting them out on her behalf as She turns the screw on Hazmat. So sorry if already posted but I’m about to pass out I’m so tired and I can’t search rn 😂. It was so wonderful to share this day with ALL of you on here, what a special bunch you are. Happiest of Coronations to everyone and may it be a long while till the next one, but whenever it is, I am certain MM will be a (very distant) bad memory. 😘
C0269450-71A9-4406-8E5F-5373139D878A.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
DM. Were W & C late

Were William and Kate late to Charles's Coronation? # via https://android.com
I doubt that they were late.
It's not as if they could get stuck in traffic. 😁

I was wondering where they were when everyone was in situ, and C&C had arrived in the carriage, but it made sense to me that they came in after Charles.

I would love one of the papers to put Anne's hat in front of that pricks face on the front page tomorrow with the headline we don't want you here prick
Glad he didn't get much coverage 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well it's been a lovely day, I particularly loved the music and singing and being on here with you lot, I also loved the red feather on Anne's hat, the lovely dresses particularly Charlotte and Camilla's and Welby's wasn't bad either.
Such a relief that it's all gone off without a hitch now we can go back to bitching about the Markles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
What a day its been!
Nice to think of HMKC & HMQC somewhere quiet and comfortable, after a nice supper and a large G&T, decompressing after such a huge day.
That goes for all the family and indeed everyone who helped organise today.

Catch you all tomorrow for the concert 🥰
From a very rainy South Staffordshire x

• Heart
Well it's been a lovely day, I particularly loved the music and singing and being on here with you lot, I also loved the red feather on Anne's hat, the lovely dresses particularly Charlotte and Camilla's and Welby's wasn't bad either.
Such a relief that it's all gone off without a hitch now we can go back to bitching about the Markles.
I wonder what bollocks that bald git will come out with next.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.