Harry & Meghan #341 Goodbye Candle, Hello Red Plume!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Nope, they are all still bleeping traitors
I had the feeling that there was a family convo ahead of time about how to handle him and it was decided that the two male cousin in laws would take on the job. Jack is a salesman and probably can talk to anyone. Edo is pretty smooth and he can handle people as well. They all most likely stuck to the weather.

Reactions: 43
I had the feeling that there was a family convo ahead of time about how to handle him and it was decided that the two male cousin in laws would take on the job. Jack is a salesman and probably can talk to anyone. Edo is pretty smooth and he can handle people as well. They all most likely stuck to the weather.
Yep. “I say, dreadful weather, what? When are you leaving?”

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I don’t get the no tiaras thing. Rooms full of beautiful jewels and tiaras and they go and get something new made. Makes no sense
I didn't get it either. The jewels were made eons ago and it is like a re-wear. Isn't that sustainable? The regalia that Catherine, Sophie and Gloucester wore was pretty ornate, but a tiara would have been nice too.

Reactions: 29
I have to say he wasn't bad looking back then what the hell happened
I think a lot of it is lifestyle. He's handsome when he's young because he's healthy and fresh. But drinking and boozing and being stressed (which I've no doubt he is, because he is paranoid that the press are going to break into his house and kill him, and he must know that he's always dancing like a dog for M's approval) really take a toll, externally and internally. Apart from causing wrinkles, he now has the shapeless water-logged look of someone who doesn't do much exercise. I honestly could see him dying young of a heart attack - people underestimate how much damage drugs and emotional stress do to you. And Harry- you're ginger, bleeping wear some sunscreen in California!!

Reactions: 26

Or they could be enquiring how Meg's doll collection is coming along. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m surprised Dior are putting their hands up to that mess. It’s not a good advertisement for their brand.
I find this amusing. Givenchy and Dior are both owned by LVMH. Meghan did a number on that Givenchy white sheet that passed as a wedding dress and Markled the designer into losing her job. Harry shows up in a suit that doesn't even look as if it was sewn properly and make of cheap fabric that wrinkles easily and Dior is proudly telling the world that they made if for him and he as paid to do it. Don't the Dior people speak to the Givenchy people? If not, then Dior deserves the Markling that they are going to get after this.

Meghan has finally shown the world that she has truly pulled him down to her level. The two are living in a morass of sicky goo and they will never be able to get rid of it and climb out of the hole they put themselves in.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I might be stretching here, but after seeing all his red-faced giggling today, I'm moving away from thinking Harry is a narcissist with a low IQ who was manipulated by a narcissist with a higher IQ, and starting to think that he is actually out of touch with reality. I remember one of the youtube commentators said he was going to stop doing content about Harry because he believed he was mentally ill (back around the Spare interviews) and at the time I thought "Lol, no, he's just stupid and a liar and a dope-fiend."

After today, seeing him giggle when no one is addressing him, seeing him barely following along the prayers or hymns, swaggering around with a random coat hanger, I actually think he's probably not on planet Earth. Like, I don't think he's merely too far up his asshole, I think he might need a long stint in hospital and some heavy-duty meds. He was just... so out of it, at no point behaving as though he was where he was, or interacting with people in a way that showed he was in tune. Dare I say, not even very well groomed, considering the occasion?

Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.