Harry & Meghan #341 Goodbye Candle, Hello Red Plume!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm watching India Hicks again.
She's so elegant and regal.
Love her outfit.
Wonder who designed and made it.
not often I see a dress that I covet, but that was gorgeous and I would love one. And not a scrap of flesh hanging out.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Bit of a mixed day here....had to cancel the family party (just for 3) as a trip to the GP yesterday for Mam turned into a trip to A&E. Didn't get home til 2 am ish and hardly slept. She's dead upset she missed it. I have promised her a bit of a do and a full rerun when she gets home though. Of course being a Bank Holiday not much going on in the hospital. Did at least get to watch but saving the fizz til later.
Awww it's all on catch up TV for her though

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think that Anne and Tim are talking to Zara and Haz is just grinning inanely
I agree .. like when he was walking in and nodding at the congregation and not one nodded or even looked at him . All for the cameras to make it look like he has friends

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I think he is laughing at her hat! Little did he know😂
I hope she was saying good of you to turn up or something dry and sarky and he fake laughed whilst crying inside and peeing himself because he's tit scared of her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
F***ing Sugarz! 😆😆😆
Stay mad, you assholes!! 😆😆😆😆
I’d love to smack that smirk off his ugly face!!
I wish there was a roll eyes emoticon; this is inferring William doesn't love his children quite like The Hazza. What utter tosh.

Also not acknowledging he likes the limelight and commercial opportunities it brings.

Reactions: 22
Hello Lovely Tattlers, I hope everyone has had a great day....

Watched a fair amount on GB News, was a lovely ceremony ❤🤍💙

Not going to lie, I'm not going to be able to catch up... Have I missed much? What's all this about the PPOW's being late to WA and a big row in the car 😬

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Sparold and his Ho witter on about their luuuurve story…all palm trees and cruet sets, etc etc. Very performative. But the real love story? Charles and Camilla. Perhaps a lot of people don’t want to acknowledge it, but theirs is an epic love story. The whole world was against them. They were both vilified and mocked. They were told they could never be. But their love endured. The love between them is obvious and real. They are good together, and make each other happy. Overcoming the odds, Charles finally made the woman he adores his queen. I think that’s beautiful.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.