Harry & Meghan #341 Goodbye Candle, Hello Red Plume!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for your insights, comedy and general company today Tattlers! It’s been such a lovely day; the Wales family were resplendent, but the crowning glory was Sparrold looking like someone had stolen the jam out of his doughnut 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Is so odd. We look at harold's attire and behavior and see wrinked, rumpled clothing, wierd phony expressions and a jaunter right out of the Ministry of Silly Walks, and the sugz see a proud, handsome, happy man rushing home to his 'hot wife and children' :rolleyes: 🥴

They have eyes, but they cannot see, intuit, or think.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Louis and Charlotte singing the national anthem is everything :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Sparold and his Ho witter on about their luuuurve story…all palm trees and cruet sets, etc etc. Very performative. But the real love story? Charles and Camilla. Perhaps a lot of people don’t want to acknowledge it, but theirs is an epic love story. The whole world was against them. They were both vilified and mocked. They were told they could never be. But their love endured. The love between them is obvious and real. They are good together, and make each other happy. Overcoming the odds, Charles finally made the woman he adores his queen. I think that’s beautiful.
Good for them, she's won a lot of people round in the end. Loyalty and discretion are much underrated virtues.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I just saw this meme and I did have to scoff about the ring holder...why didn't they use a little pillow for it or something, rather than this interesting shape and angle... 😂

Screenshot_20230506-223439.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
DM. Were W & C late

Were William and Kate late to Charles's Coronation? # via https://android.com
I would never have guessed, it looked like these were supposed to follow him in. Edit to add: some comments suggest the King's carriage was early, and the Wales' stuck behind it.
---
Is that photo distorted, or does Charles really have one huge finger?
I think it's the angle of the photo taken of a TV screen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
How long until Harry comes out with 'As I sat there watching Camilla get crowned I thought that could have been my mother and what a wonderful Queen she would have made' ' 🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.