Harry & Meghan #341 Goodbye Candle, Hello Red Plume!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is it that Princess Charlotte manages to look so impeccable at 8 years old and yet Peg walks around looking dishevelled 90% of the time?

She looks so elegant and well groomed!

I mean even Prince Louis looks very well dressed, meanwhile Harry dressed in Dior still looks like he has no idea what an iron is. Just like his wife.

View attachment 2152731

I actually quite like both robes. They look good.

View attachment 2152737

Charlotte's not wearing any tights. Smeg will be delighted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2152698

This photo grouping is odd. You can hardly see Princess Anne, and the Cambridge family are bunched up at one end with the senior working Royals D and D of Edinburgh and Ed's nearly falling off the edge of the photo. Anne deserves pride of place but she may not be in favour?

We were endlessly told that only working Royals would appear on the Balcony because of the "slimmed down Monarchy" etc., hence no PA or Stoat. Is George the only RFpage?

I don't believe HM called the Ho "evil" at a drinks reception, it's unthinkable, and they're only saying that because she can't contradict them.

The Stoat didn't cause any trouble on his visit, and other than posing marketing his Dior suit it's difficult to see why he attended at all. Walking in pretending to greet people, smiling and making small-talk to fresh air. I thought there were to be no shots of him and William in the same frame, like we have one of him glaring daggers at William?

Relief all round that the Coronation went off so well after all the uncertainty and anxiety. However I think there will be repercussions after the Stoat was ridiculed by Anne's feather manoevre just like the Ho was blocked by a candle.

As you've all said, nobody in the world puts on a show like us, and the appreciation of our American and Australian and other countries' friends has been fantastic.

Ooh thank you for this, as it provides names for them. They've forgotten to include the lady standing between 22 and 23, or the chap behind 24. 🙄

Reactions: 10
I find absolutely tasteless that the DM has Hazno as their biggest highlight for hours now.
They are desperately flogging that dead horse to generate as much revenue as they can before it fades into irrelevance.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s ancient graffiti. Previous centuries didn’t take such good care of ancient things.
The church I grew up with was Norman - on the beautiful wooden carved choir stalls kids were carving their names and dates in 16, 17, 1800's. I always enjoyed seeing that historically, previous kids were as bored by church as I was!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Looks like Anne did speak to him? Hope she was asking if he was enjoying the view?
6725D42E-D814-4527-8B0E-B94516364374.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Apparently, the Pages and Camilla's two attendants didn't know they were going to be on the balcony until one minute beforehand. The lady who is Camilla's best friend was interviewed on BBC this evening, and she said what a huge surprise it had been when they were told they would be in the balcony

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Bit of a mixed day here....had to cancel the family party (just for 3) as a trip to the GP yesterday for Mam turned into a trip to A&E. Didn't get home til 2 am ish and hardly slept. She's dead upset she missed it. I have promised her a bit of a do and a full rerun when she gets home though. Of course being a Bank Holiday not much going on in the hospital. Did at least get to watch but saving the fizz til later.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.