Harry & Meghan #341 Goodbye Candle, Hello Red Plume!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant see Harry and ILBW divorcing anytime soon either, but his trip over today was very odd.
He didnt spend anytime with the family, or get involved in any celebrations.

So why bother?

Its also insane that millions of people watched Charles and Camilla make history today, yet theres two children (possibly) who dont know they are their grandparents. How is that going to be explained to the flatpacks in a few years?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
Hope he is in cattle class with a screaming wean and a seat kicker behind him……..and that is me being charitable.
I hope everyone around him raves about how wonderful it all was and how beautiful Catherine, Charlotte and the other Royal ladies looked. Oh and a few ‘that tosser H is a grumpy git - oh sorry mate didn’t see you there’ comments!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
If he gets back at 18:55 isn't that a bit late for a 4 year old to stay up for? Plus he has to travel from the LAX airport. He's not going to be home in time, surely?
And it's a two hour drive to montecito that's if they still live there

Reactions: 26
I cant see Harry and ILBW divorcing anytime soon either, but his trip over today was very odd.

So why bother?

Its also insane that millions of people watched Charles and Camilla make history today, yet theres two children (possibly) who dont know they are their grandparents. How is that going to be explained to the flatpacks in a few years?
My mum said 'look at what their kids are missing' if they even exist

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
"They were getting married and we were so happy FOR US"

Thank goodness they didn't pull anything like that during the coronation!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I thought Sparold acted so fake today. Grinning and trying to catch people‘s eye, mouthing things at people. What a little toad trying to crawl round everyone! He is just like Edmund in the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. A shameless, piteous creature!
At times he looked like he was high he was laughing when no one around him was laughing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I really loved most of it.

I wish the foreign royals would have been allowed to dress in tiaras and jewels. More glamour would have been fantastic.

The balcony moment was too short.

All these people showed up!

Wouldn't it have been great if they had stayed longer and maybe the marching band could have played three numbers?

Fvcvv8jXgAEHu7h?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

What the bleeping hell, Harry is really unhinged. Why is he looking at him like that?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Hello everyone Post-Coronation! I didn’t get to join in during the event as we had family over (planned before I realised it was the Corrie). I warned all of them that it would be on the tv while they were here. Some complaints beforehand (mild) but everyone ended up being glued to the tv.

My takeaways:
-pomp and pagentry: gold star
- not enough bling/not formal enough/I wanted tiaras
- William, Catherine and their children were exemplary
-Charles and Camilla looked tired and even doddery at times
- could Camilla crack a smile at all? She looked miserable most of the time.
- hardly any Harry: thankyou
- the choral work was lovely
- everyone on the streets looked so cheerful

Once again because it bothered me so much… Camilla looked downright miserable. Barely a wave nor a smile.
I think Camilla was bricking it, tbh. Absolutely terrified.

Was it my imagination, or did the rancid stoat not sing God Save the King?

• Sick
Reactions: 38
He wasn't there for the coronation,he was there to merch his Dior suit.then got stuck behind a feather!!!
Screenshot_2023-05-06-16-28-10-272.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

So why bother?

I suspect he had to bother given he is a Royal Duke-perhaps they were told it he didn’t appear he would lose his dukedom

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.