Harry & Meghan #341 Goodbye Candle, Hello Red Plume!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think if Harold wanted any way back in at all he would have stayed for the dinner afterwards, obviously he still wants the life with the witch so i'm expecting him to bugger off for good now, well hoping, he's made his bed...

• Sick
Reactions: 46
Oh wow, lucky you, they look impeccably well made! ♥ Must visit her boutique the next time I’m in London town… and lay of the snacks! Haha! 😂
It was snug when I wore it , she did cut on the small side, I really should have kept it but I’m a ruthless clearer outer😄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So if Hazza is leaving this afternoon that means he's had no time for a private chat with Charles or anyone else. Really what was the point of him coming, such a waste of money.
And the carbon footprint….except that doesn’t apply to the likes of him. Happy to preach to the plebs and berate them for their one holiday flight a year, but he is exempt from such obligations.

• Sick
Reactions: 38
I think if Harold wanted any way back in at all he would have stayed for the dinner afterwards, obviously he still wants the life with the witch so i'm expecting him to bugger off for good now, well hoping, he's made his bed...
I don’t see any divorce on the horizon. They are as thick as thieves and who on gods Green earth would take either on as a future partner , both are beyond toxic.

• Sick
Reactions: 52
Having imbibed half a bottle of Champagne I probably should not post but anyway….

I totally despise Andrew for his boorish behaviour long before the Epstein scandal BUT I loved the fact that he was wearing his robes while Sparry wandered in wearing the normal slightly crumpled suit plus his bald head was featured a lot too.

Also my mind is blown by the fact that the Ruby in the front of the King’s crown was worn at Agincourt by Henry V.

Finally, long live the red feather . 😁😁
The royal family have owned that jewel since 1367 when it was first given to the Black Prince. It isn’t an actual Ruby - it’s a spinel, but back then they called all red gemstones rubies so it became known as The Black Prince’s Ruby.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Just to hang on, I would say to the now very very tenuous connection with the royal family.

I felt for Charles tbh. When William did his piece and kissed Charles on the cheek, it was so lovely and I imagine Charles wishes that things were different with Harry, and that he was part of today rather than a spectator.

But, there's no going back (well except for Harry on the plane, lol).
I wonder if the kiss on the cheek was a spur of the moment thing? I can see the hand on the crown being adhered to by all taking oath of allegiance, but I felt the kiss was an impromptu comforting gesture rather than scripted.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
When it was reported dumbo had been invited to lunch I did have an initial ‘oh duck’ moment but thankfully it didn’t materialise and doubled bonus he won’t be in any historical portraits!

Anyway, we shouldn’t see him or his trollop in any royal residences again so it’s all good in the hood, might have an early gin to celebrate.
Cheers to that💃💃💃💃

Reactions: 15
Peeny Mourdant did sit ups to prepare to carry that sword for so long!

Penny bears a resemblance to my favourite euro royal , Maxima of the Netherlands . I hope Penny is bathing in the admiration she’s received today, both for her style and her grace during the ceremony.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
My take on todays proceedings…
Well the whole thing was spectacular. Could have done without Penny Mordant being nearly as prominent as the King but Lt. Col. Jonny in constant attendance to his Majesty more than made up for that. Glad the baldy reek got less than no coverage and was hardly mentioned on BBC. The Wales looked so regal, Princess Catherine stunning as usual and the children behaved impeccably even though Louis looked like he required a toilet break mid way through when he disappeared for a short while. I think Prince George has definitely inherited the Spencer genes he reminds of of Dianas brother the Earl of Spencer. Little Princess Charlotte looks like HLMTQ and Prince Louis looks like his mother. Just my opinion. I’m so glad the service passed off so beautifully for the King and Queen and the moment Prince William pledged his allegiance made me tear up.
See what you’ve missed Haznohair. It was all there for you to participate in and you settled for that nobody and have been markled good and proper. Enjoy your flight. The red plume sends its regards. Hope rent-a-kid shows up for the party tonight now duck off for good.
I’m off to continue entertaining my guests, too much food and booze but no-ones complaining.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Telegraph article:

Kate's headpiece is far from a flower crown. The result is rather wonderful

To tiara or not to tiara…? Speculation has been rife for days as to whether the Princess of Wales would break with tradition and wear flowers in her hair or whether she would opt for a dazzling array of diamonds like her forebears.
The answer lies somewhere between the two: a beautiful Jess Collett x Alexander McQueen headpiece made with silver bullion, crystal and silver threadwork in three-dimensional embroidery. The Princess of Wales's hair has been styled in a meticulous updo, and the leaf-like design is pinned across her head in thick rows of glowing silver foliage. Princess Charlotte is wearing a simpler version of her mother’s headpiece.
British milliner Jess Collett has been working in the industry for 25 years designing headpieces for Ascot, summer weddings and formal occasions. For the Coronation, she has teamed up with Alexander McQueen – the brand that made the Princess of Wales and Princess Charlotte’s dresses – to create headpieces that both complement their gowns and references King Charles' love of nature.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Hello everyone Post-Coronation! I didn’t get to join in during the event as we had family over (planned before I realised it was the Corrie). I warned all of them that it would be on the tv while they were here. Some complaints beforehand (mild) but everyone ended up being glued to the tv.

My takeaways:
-pomp and pagentry: gold star
- not enough bling/not formal enough/I wanted tiaras
- William, Catherine and their children were exemplary
-Charles and Camilla looked tired and even doddery at times
- could Camilla crack a smile at all? She looked miserable most of the time.
- hardly any Harry: thankyou
- the choral work was lovely
- everyone on the streets looked so cheerful

Once again because it bothered me so much… Camilla looked downright miserable. Barely a wave nor a smile.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Kudos to Eugenie, did you see her heels! Brave choice to walk down the Abbey
View attachment 2152513
I wondered what she was wearing on her feet. Didn't get a good look but thought they were flapping about a bit when she was walking to her seat, and her being pregnant she could have had a nasty tumble.

I have to say I felt sorry for her husband Jack being seated next to the Stoat and having to make polite conversation with him. They should have put Prince Andrew next to him ..... that would have made interesting viewing, seeing if they spoke to one another. The conversation could have gone along the lines of "I believe you 'knew' my wife before I came on the scene?" 😲 "Erm ..... let me think"🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.