Harry & Meghan #340 God Save The King!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Princess of Wales looks like a magnificent Britannia ! 😃😎🇬🇧❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Is Princess Alexandra sitting to Harry's left?
Has he even acknowledged her?

Where are Sarah Chatto, David Lindley and Zara and Mike seated?
I think it is Princess Alexandra, the Tindalls and Sarah were in row behind Beatrice and Eugenie

Reactions: 7
I know I keep banging on about Penny Mordaunt... but do we think she had to do weight training to keep that sword held up in position for so long? that takes real effort.

Reactions: 36
Welby again, wonder if the actual coronation happened 3 days ago next to a chicken coop 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think perhaps the lack of tiaras etc maybe a sign of respect for the cost of living crisis currently. Maybe they have decided it would be in poor taste to have such an ostentatious crowning.
(Yes I realize the absurdity of the statement in the reality of what is happening - but you get my point)

Catherine is just gorgeous
Afterwards I believe the invitation card was a sign of that, all that flowers, knowing KC is a natures lover, I understand it now, all the flowers.

Reactions: 23
Camilla’s children behind the gospel choir. Did we see any of them arrive

Reactions: 11
Sincere apologies if already suggested, I have missed a lot, but...
Harry & Meghan #341
Third class Royal in a third row seat.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.