Harry & Meghan #340 God Save The King!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So. I wanted to see more of the arrivals and outfits, particularly of the royal family. Could have done with a lot less bystander and studio guest input until AFTER the good stuff. Wonder if that’ll be available elsewhere afterwards?

Reactions: 20
When Huw Edwards (?) said they were presenting 'a handsome new...' I assumed he was going to say 'equerry' as Lt. Col. Johnny was in full view. :ROFLMAO:
It was actually a Bible.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Is Princess Alexandra sitting to Harry's left?
Has he even acknowledged her?

Where are Sarah Chatto, David Lindley and Zara and Mike seated?

Reactions: 17
I think perhaps the lack of tiaras etc maybe a sign of respect for the cost of living crisis currently. Maybe they have decided it would be in poor taste to have such an ostentatious crowning.
(Yes I realize the absurdity of the statement in the reality of what is happening - but you get my point)

Catherine is just gorgeous

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Rishi’s wife looked very smart, but then I would if I had her billions

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In years to come old meagain markle is gonna regret not being at the coronation!! Just look at how beautiful william and his family are in all the regalia.
She wouldn’t come close to The Princess of Wales. Her fake tan alone would be a duck up before her cape dress. You just know she would have worn one.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Did they really just say that book is from the 10th century?! Wow! (And I’m British so used to centuries old stuff)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Such a moving ceremony and Rishi Sunak did a beautiful reading. He has a voice for the Abbey.

Reactions: 10
Apparently, Louis will be taken off for a little rest during the ceremony and then come back😀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Princess Anne is just fantastic! Such a shame her plume wasn’t a bit wider. I would love to know if she picked her place to block that bastard.
It was delicious ! Just sublime , and a deliberately camera shot ! Well done to that camera operator, I say. Perfect!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.