Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I love that Harry had to stand and watch as 'Willy' went by, resplendent.
Centre stage. Together with his gorgeous wife and family.

Thriving 😁!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83

bananabutter

VIP Member
It’s strange to say but I bet the Queen and Phillip would have loved to have seen this. The biggest moment in Charles life

• Heart
Reactions: 74

Libbylulu

VIP Member
My daughter is arguing with me about how awful it is that the Coronation has been arranged on Archie’s birthday - I have now disowned her and changed my will πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 71

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
"Will you within your power, relegate Harry and Meghan to Z list obscurity, never to utter their names again?"
"I will"
Screenshot (29472).png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

vp79

Wow, just seen this photo of Catherine, just stunning ❀

Someone in California is not going to be pleased 🀣

Screenshot_20230506_122950_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
They look way better than I expected.

The floral whatever looks like a tiara.

I don't understand why they didn't let all the other foreign royals dress up like this.

View attachment 2151848
Prince George looks wonderful and traditional Prince William to but Tiara or no tiara Our Princess of Wales gets it perfect every time . Just look at Princess Charlotte with her matching floral tiara let’s not forget the mischief maker Louis behaving himself. A perfect Family.

• Heart

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Like I said on last thread, still laughing at Anne’s feather blocking Harry’s view πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
i wonder if there was some pre planning meeting and Anne just suddenly piped up with β€˜fuck it, I’ll be the candle’ and reached into her Waitrose carrier and produced the hat with the feather

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

ToodliePips

VIP Member
Scrolled back to see Hasno’s entrance. No-one engaging with him on his way down other than religious bod at door. Defensive /gestures of unease as he protects his groin on walk . Smiling and nodding at folk who are not showing the slightest bit of interest or even looking towards him. The guy is an arse.

Reactions: 69

Curly Top

VIP Member
Imagine seeing your father crowned King and your brother swearing allegiance and you sitting four rows back behind a huge plume.

• Haha
Reactions: 63