Harry & Meghan #340 God Save The King!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently, Louis will be taken off for a little rest during the ceremony and then come back😀
Hope Penny Mordaunt gets a rest too. She's been holding up that sword for ages!!!!

Reactions: 19
I thought I had read Earl Spencer had not been invited , he was front and centre with his family . Wonder where that story came from …

Reactions: 19
The outfit Louis is wearing is very similar to what George wore as Pageboy for Harry’s wedding

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I know I keep banging on about Penny Mordaunt... but do we think she had to do weight training to keep that sword held up in position for so long? that takes real effort.
There's a thing hanging round her neck that the base of the sword is placed in so she doesn't have to take all the weight. I don't know what it's called sorry. I was thinking the same thing till I spotted it. Still an effort to keep it upright for so long though.

Reactions: 18
Louis hasn’t moved bless him. Bet he’s on a massive bribe of some sort 😀🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Did I miss Zara and Mike? I have been busy popping fizz and burning sausage rolls!

Reactions: 12
It appears we have a nasty little sugar in our midst! You may try but you’ll not spoil our excitement for today. The Royals all look MAGNIFICENT! If you don’t like it feckoff back to your paymaster, the witch of Montecito!
Oh I'm flying through the thread trying to keep up so I'm probably missing some posts..... Who's the cunting sugar??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hope we can see the images behind the official portrait and I expect a wonderful official picture of the King with his three Wales grandchildren.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.