Harry & Meghan #340 God Save The King!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't have a crown 😭 I don't have a tiara. Not even a flower thing. Give me something on my head tattle or I would write a book and do a Netflix documentary about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wow, Veni Creator in all languages, well done!

(English)
Come, Holy Ghost, our souls inspire,
And lighten with celestial fire.
Thou the anointing Spirit art,
Who dost thy sevenfold gifts impart.

(Welsh)
O gynorthwyydd oddi fry,
rhodd gwerthfawrocaf Duw wyt ti:
ffynhonnell bywyd, dwyfol dân
enneinia ni a’th ysbryd glân.

(Scots Gaelic)
Fada bhuain iomain ar nàmh
Agus builich sa bhad do ghràs
Ò, treòraich sinn, a Cheannaird àrd
Bho bhuaidh gach beud agus cràdh.

(Irish Gaelic)
Go dtí dhíot gurb aithnid dúinn
an tAthair Mhac, a Spioraid, a rún,
Tú leo an Triúr i néinphearsa
Creidimis ionaibh tré bhiotha na mbeatha.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Scrolled back to see Hasno’s entrance. No-one engaging with him on his way down other than religious bod at door. Defensive /gestures of unease as he protects his groin on walk . Smiling and nodding at folk who are not showing the slightest bit of interest or even looking towards him. The guy is an arse.
Well deserved , he’s a snivelling jealous little swine .

Reactions: 27
There's a thing hanging round her neck that the base of the sword is placed in so she doesn't have to take all the weight. I don't know what it's called sorry. I was thinking the same thing till I spotted it. Still an effort to keep it upright for so long though.
Oh yes... I used to carry the flag when I was in Girls' Brigade. it's bloody hard work.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think there's media dis/misinformation or AI going on 🤪I mean how can wacist England otherwisa have so many different shades of skin colour represented so magnificently.

England ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Some in the Abbey have been there since 8 am. Must be dying for a wee !

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She could have been wearing similar. If only she’d had the foresight to think ahead.
She would want to barge in ahead of Charles and Camilla 😁!

I agree with what was said on the previous thread about Harry coming in. He was doing Meghan's 'trick' of gurning at people who were most likely ignoring him. I didn't look too closely but I hope that was the case. 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.