Harry & Meghan #340 God Save The King!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please pray for Smeg

Also well done for her scouring for this 👏 😂

a republican, by definition is a supporter and proponent of a republic, lead by elected president, implicitly abolishing all forms of aristocracy, especially royal titles such as "princess" and "quean". which part of that definition does our whip-smart bleep does not understand? go sneed on copium. bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Loving Kate and Charlotte’s matching tiaras. Are they new? Apologies is this is answered already, can’t keep up with the thread! Thanks for crown advice. Can’t see it yet 🤞🏻🤞🏻🫅
edit-yay, I have a crown!
I hope they have given them something special it would be more than appropriate. So beautiful I feel very proud ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m finding this all more touching and charming than I thought I would. It’s a careful mix of the pageantry that we do so well, but also more personal things that are important to the King, sewn together by beautiful music. I wasn’t sure when I first read about the less prominent role to be played by the peers, because that is all part of the pageantry, but I do see now what he was trying to achieve - not modernised for the sake of it ( because that’s the sort of thing that ages fast) but something more immediate and meaningful.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I am enjoying this light singing , very pleasant harmonies❤

Reactions: 19
Dang, can I have the bald singer with the hips please, just for one night...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.