Harry & Meghan #338 Not long to go til the Coronation show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok here’s my list
Coronation quiche (surprisingly good)
Sausage rolls
Butternut squash and feta rolls
Sandwiches with:
Home Roast ham
Home Roast chicken
Egg and cress
Cream cheese and spring onion
Cream cheese and cucumber

Scones, clotted cream and strawberry jam
Lemon cake with lemon cream cheese icing
Carrot cake with orange cream cheese icing
Then bought stuff:
Colin the coronation caterpillars
Bakewell tarts
Fondant fancies

There’s three of us and we’ve been invited to a friends tomorrow. I think I might have gone overboard
See, you heathens, you unbelievers!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
No golden coach 2morro 😭
Oh.maybe they will return in it?some woman on laurence fox said the orig is too uncomfy.queen vic had a hot waterbottle under her bum!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Ha ha even the tosser Laurence Fox just called Hazno "he who shall not be named", on GB News 🤣
---
No golden coach 2morro 😭
The woman talking to Lozza Fox just said that one will be for the return journey

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I am to start treatment for malaria in the morning, based on symptoms. Thanks to the prevailing mutated strains, it won't show up on tests. The first exhibition venue was filthy!

And I also think doc misheard when I said that I've been discussing the joy-suckers 🤔

This mosquito is cuter than Smegs.
oh dear poor you, I hope you feel better soon ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Woman on BBC just said she'll be one of four coachman on the golden coach so looks like it is being used.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
A Biden who is smitten by Princess Catherine

The pictures of them in the DM, she looks bored out of her tree! It’s a bit odd looking-in a room full of foreign royalty (inc heirs) and heads of state and there is a random granddaughter of Bidens (&Jill) representing the US (though I do understand it is not usual for US presidents to attend). It must be quite the experience for her but also probably very overwhelming

Reactions: 16
Is Maxima here yet?
I've seen pix of some other Royals. Seen Beatrix and grandaughter but not Maxima or Willem-Alexander yet.
Charlene of Monaco always looks scared stiff.

Reactions: 14
looks like i will be watching sky news tomorrow I live in a bit of a dip and I lose BBC channelson the freeveiw sometimes this week being one of those times something to do with weather singal interference I will be recording bbc if the signal is ok tomororow as i do like Huw Edwards but watching sky

Reactions: 17
When Sparold comes into view tomorrow, all Tattlers should go onto their doorsteps and boo so it may be heard echoing round the walls of the Wabbey 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
GB news is the only channel I watch for news, and anti harkle stuff. But for big royal events, Alistair Bruce is the best commentator. Imo.
---
Just noticed. Programme on BBC now. 'The Eve of the Coronation'
I get sound problems with GBN. Often the dubbing is out. It's the only channel that does that for me!

Reactions: 11
My mum bought a raffle ticket at Morrison's today to win a Coronation hamper (full of food etc. etc.). The silly cow only went and won it! Bloody hell ... we've got enough nibbles for a month!!! :LOL: :LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Well if he was on that plane he's missed all the rehearsals so he can't be taking part in any of the ceremonial stuff.

This makes me happy.

Now we just need to pray for enough perfectly positioned giant candles to keep his angry weasel face hidden.
So I've had a little look/see about the plane:

paps were clearly keeping an eye on Farnborough as they have photos of it arriving this morning in this article, but there was nothing listed on flight radar (I wanted to see if there were any departures listed for tomorrow).

"The aircraft that landed at Farnborough is a 2019 Gulfstream G550 fixed-wing two-engine business jet with 20 seats on board. A new Gulfstream G550 costs $62million, while preowned models retail from $14million.
It is owned by NantWorks, a California-based parent company of firms in the biotech, healthcare AI and mobility industries."

A quick search tells me that it's registration is N178L https://uk.flightaware.com/resources/registration/N178L

but when you click on the flight tracker on that page you get:

which says:

N178L - NANTWORKS LLC (EL SEGUNDO CA)
This aircraft (N178L) is not available for public tracking per request from the owner/operator.

TL: DR He's actually achieved privacy and it's pretty unlikely we'll be able to track him leaving so we're dependent on the paps seeing the plane leave

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.