Harry & Meghan #338 Not long to go til the Coronation show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sent my bunting pics to the (adult) baby Jeavers. One said "bloody hell" and the other said "hahaha". bleeping philistines. However the bloody hell one now wants to know when it starts, and the other one is abroad so I can forgive her. They both far more interested in Miami GP than the :coronation: - like I said, philistines.
Some of us will be doing both!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Went to our local supermarket to see what British snack/treats I could find. These were delicious and now I have to go buy more!

also hope to see if my crown worked!
They've changed the wording from crisps!
---
Robert jobson on good morning America coverage repeating claims Meghan was treated unfairly . Why are these royals reporters always so eager to follow this American Narative it’s like they’re almost afraid to say other wise . So disingenuous of him .
I thought he'd seen the light 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Harry & Meghan #389 - plates are crashing in LA We dont care. Its Coronation Day

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I've found my people.
I honestly didn't bring her up, she's more unfavoured than him.
I'm on the Mall, few rows back butI'll get to see the King tomorrow.....go me.
🇬🇧 👑 🇬🇧 👑 🇬🇧 👑 🇬🇧 👑
Recruit some new members for us!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
My mum bought a raffle ticket at Morrison's today to win a Coronation hamper (full of food etc. etc.). The silly cow only went and won it! Bloody hell ... we've got enough nibbles for a month!!! :LOL: :LOL:

All round to yours then i think lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Is Maxima here yet?
I've seen pix of some other Royals. Seen Beatrix and grandaughter but not Maxima or Willem-Alexander yet.
Charlene of Monaco always looks scared stiff.
Are they coming, is Beatrix and Grandaughter not the Dutch representation, I doubt they would get four invites

• Angry
Reactions: 13
So I've had a little look/see about the plane:

paps were clearly keeping an eye on Farnborough as they have photos of it arriving this morning in this article, but there was nothing listed on flight radar (I wanted to see if there were any departures listed for tomorrow).

"The aircraft that landed at Farnborough is a 2019 Gulfstream G550 fixed-wing two-engine business jet with 20 seats on board. A new Gulfstream G550 costs $62million, while preowned models retail from $14million.
It is owned by NantWorks, a California-based parent company of firms in the biotech, healthcare AI and mobility industries."

A quick search tells me that it's registration is N178L https://uk.flightaware.com/resources/registration/N178L

but when you click on the flight tracker on that page you get:

which says:

N178L - NANTWORKS LLC (EL SEGUNDO CA)
This aircraft (N178L) is not available for public tracking per request from the owner/operator.

TL: DR He's actually achieved privacy and it's pretty unlikely we'll be able to track him leaving so we're dependent on the paps seeing the plane leave
He must still be on his worldwide privacy tour 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
just to say wishing everyone a fantastic Coronation day tomorrow eat drink & party on, looking forward to catching up with all your fab posts
God save the King & Queen Camilla

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.