Harry & Meghan #338 Not long to go til the Coronation show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 13
Why is Jill Biden's grand daughter at Number 10? Is she fuckking attending the bloody coronation? No one else brought their grandkids or even their kids. Macron probably brought his grandma though.... hahaha badumdum tshhh
Best comment ever! I love referencing Macron and his ‘Nan’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
We once saw HMTLQ as she driver her Range Rover out of BP. Pure luck to be in the right place at the right time!
A Biden who is smitten by Princess Catherine

FFS - she is an EdD (which they handed her - her dissertation was a joke) No one who is not an MD uses Dr outside of a professional academic setting. I am a PhD and only use Dr at conferences.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Are they coming, is Beatrix and Grandaughter not the Dutch representation, I doubt they would get four invites
Yes - Willem and Maxima are going tomorrow and not Beatrix and Catharina. I think some of the other Royal houses are doing this too (Heirs going to the reception for instance)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m finding all the coronation hype all the more enjoyable when I occasionally think back to them twats sitting with Oprah slagging off the RF, then their desperate Netflix series, and his ridiculous book where he spoke about massaging cream into his willy while thinking of his mummy… they really thought they had done something! Every mic drop attempt failed pathetically so they had another go and another until they made an absolute mockery of themselves 😂😂😂😂 I love it so much!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I've gone off Tom Bower, but he's on gb news now.

Being negative about KC. Again

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
duck I just checkd my own heels. I'm 3 years older then her and mine looks like a baby's arse. Compared to these. 🤣🤣🤣
Her heels are dry and cracked because he's used all the moisturiser on his todger.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I think a lot of the uber rich rent their planes out when they're not using them (how to stay rich) so it may not be a freebie
I agree with this. The wee shite probably asked Pa to pay as well nasty little bastard that he is. Can’t see any multi billionaire apart from TP having much to do with this grifting pair of loafers, they rent out their jets and massive yachts to help with the upkeep of them when they aren’t using them.

• Sick
I've gone off Tom Bower, but he's on gb news now.

Being negative about KC. Again
I'm sick of him, Angela Levin and Robert bloody Jobson.

Tom Bower is on GBNews and Talk TV at the same time!!!!!
TalkTV have got that awful Tessa Dunlop on again.

• Sick
So I've had a little look/see about the plane:

paps were clearly keeping an eye on Farnborough as they have photos of it arriving this morning in this article, but there was nothing listed on flight radar (I wanted to see if there were any departures listed for tomorrow).

"The aircraft that landed at Farnborough is a 2019 Gulfstream G550 fixed-wing two-engine business jet with 20 seats on board. A new Gulfstream G550 costs $62million, while preowned models retail from $14million.
It is owned by NantWorks, a California-based parent company of firms in the biotech, healthcare AI and mobility industries."

A quick search tells me that it's registration is N178L https://uk.flightaware.com/resources/registration/N178L

but when you click on the flight tracker on that page you get:

which says:

N178L - NANTWORKS LLC (EL SEGUNDO CA)
This aircraft (N178L) is not available for public tracking per request from the owner/operator.

TL: DR He's actually achieved privacy and it's pretty unlikely we'll be able to track him leaving so we're dependent on the paps seeing the plane leave
Flight radar misses some planes. They are all on this website

Reactions: 14
I'm sick of him, Angela Levin and Robert bloody Jobson.

Tom Bower is on GBNews and Talk TV at the same time!!!!!
TalkTV have got that awful Tessa Dunlop on again.
Is it a full moon tonight by any chance? All the loons are out in force on every bloody channel.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.