Harry & Meghan #338 Not long to go til the Coronation show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GB News have been broadcasting from their enclosure by the Memorial outside Buck Palace with sorties into the crowd all day. The lovely Cameron Walker, their very knowledgeable Royal Correspondent (FU 🐀 Scabies!) is due to commentate tomorrow - GB News have a pro-RF spin (the presenters generally hate the Harkles) - but do have guests to add some balance (although they do often get a rough ride!!)
GB news is the only channel I watch for news, and anti harkle stuff. But for big royal events, Alistair Bruce is the best commentator. Imo.
---
Just noticed. Programme on BBC now. 'The Eve of the Coronation'

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh I don’t know. If he does turn up, an extra few hours of excruciating awkwardness for him would be fitting I think. I hope he gets loads of side eyes and silences everywhere he goes.
Well if he was on that plane he's missed all the rehearsals so he can't be taking part in any of the ceremonial stuff.

This makes me happy.

Now we just need to pray for enough perfectly positioned giant candles to keep his angry weasel face hidden.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
So it's a sweet nod to her sister in law is it? I'd say it's a duck you hun, I can afford to buy them and get the right size.
I was teasing mum today. Family history of gout so her feet have widened, and the pup loves to chew on our 'bunions'. So I was telling her to get bigger shoes like Smegs, then she'd enjoy slipping and stumbling all over the place. I nearly got beaten up today 😂😂😂

ETA: If someone can post that video of her stumbling at the walkabout, I would be very grateful.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well if he was on that plane he's missed all the rehearsals so he can't be taking part in any of the ceremonial stuff.

This makes me happy.

Now we just need to pray for enough perfectly positioned giant candles to keep his angry weasel face hidden.
Do you think he will crack a smile at all? Even Charlene of Monaco looks slightly happy tonight

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
You could put a little finger bowl of water next to them for removal of orange dust, that’s what they do in fancy restaurants I’ve heard.
Yes, hot water with a slice of lemon.

And also give them tiny toothpicks to pick up individual poofs up with. Beware though, @Scotch Mist might be lurking 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Someone mentioned we ‘Muricans not having even a fraction of the excitement about a new prez taking office as you Brits do about the Coronation, and I couldn’t agree more!! I will be watching tomorrow for sure and am glad I found this site to share in all the excitement of your new King! 👑 Watching your country come together for every celebration is wonderful! 🥰
It is perfection.
Every.
Single.
Time!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
GB News have been broadcasting from their enclosure by the Memorial outside Buck Palace with sorties into the crowd all day. The lovely Cameron Walker, their very knowledgeable Royal Correspondent (FU 🐀 Scabies!) is due to commentate tomorrow - GB News have a pro-RF spin (the presenters generally hate the Harkles) - but do have guests to add some balance (although they do often get a rough ride!!)
GB news is my go to now. Despite what is said about them I think they’re very balanced. At least the morning news shows are IMO don’t know about the rest of the day programmes.

Reactions: 20
Kate's shoes are Aquazzura, which are infamously Meghan's shoes of choice (and she stole a pair after her Reitman's shoot).

Well-played, Catherine.

I love how they’ve zoomed in on Meghan’s cracked heels in that article 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just saw Sky’s breakdown of the intricacies of the ceremony itself, and it‘s all very Harry Potter and the Sorting Hat 😆 Can’t wait!

Reactions: 19
Tommy Hilfiger
---

It's Wilbur. He's leading the procession
---

---

---
Bookworm

Thank you @lady muck 😘
There's speculation that H will use his visa problems as an excuse not to attend the Coronation, but B/W thinks he'll be there but miserable.
The Heritage Foundation has to appeal to the Court because US immigration have lost the paperwork regarding his application. The HF has a good solid case and immigration may be compelled to hand it over.

▪Who helped H with his application? Ashleigh Hale, Sam's daughter who's an immigration lawyer? Did she tell him what to say? Regardless of the type of visa, the repercussions of lying are severe. Did she know? If so she could lose her job.
Are they scrambling to hide the evidence?
▪The Stoats were in Canada when they decided to to to the US, allegedly, but you need a separate visa for this. Had the Stoats planned well in advance to go to the US, and fleeing before the border closed was a lie?
▪Is there any mention in the HF document about H's current drug use, as he said in Spare and interviews that drugs form a large part of his life? Drugs for personal use are not illegal, but as a non-citizen you are subject to Federal law and it is illegal. H has openly admitted to breaking Federal law. This warrants a prison sentence.

People are angry and questions are being asked. The penalties are hefty. What if H wasn't the son of the King? He'd be deported and unable to apply to re-enter the US. For assault while under the influence of drugs, deportation is mandatory, ditto for Domestic Violence.
Different States hsve different laws, and to some extent it depends on the Judge.

The issue is if he lied to immigration officers or on his application form. If fraud or misrepresentation is discovered the person can be deported, and while simple mistakes are understandable, if you lie you're in big trouble. BookWorm believes that this is the main issue facing H.

It depends on who he approaches for help, and B/W believes he'll get a slap on the wrist and told never to lie in public again. We'll likely be shown a dodgy document like the TMZ birth certificate for Lil without the father's name. It's one rule for them and another for us, and people have had enough.

BookWorm watched Princess Anne's interview, and it confirmed what she had been told months ago. But two days before the Coronation, out of respect she doesn't want to go into it.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.