Harry & Meghan #338 Not long to go til the Coronation show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @LadyMuck for the thread title. There is no denying even the most curmudgeonly of people are getting on the coronation bandwagon.

Happy birthday to Princess Charlotte - she rules the roost over two brothers! Shades of Anne IMO.

Thanks to Zippy and others for posting the rehearsal pics.

Tattlers on both sides of the pond are hosting swoon worthy gatherings - @Amiyaya with an intimate weekend of delights and @MeInMidAmerica with her coronation pomp, KC3 and all, minus the gilded carriage.

Happy birthday to @Who’sYerDaddy and @Wackie Jeaver

thanks to @Chita and @Cinnamon.girl for your ongoing creativity and transcription presence and IIRC our resident hedgewitch is @Cassandra333 - any blessings for the coronation?

Tattle on peeps! Old Fred here

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Thanks for new thread lollipop and thanks for liking my title (I'd forgotten about it lol).

---
Good. Cops promise swift action to anyone who tries to disrupt the coronation

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Another new thread! They'll move very fast between now & Monday, I'm sure.....

A quick resume -

1200px-Windsor_Castle_at_Sunset_-_Nov_2006.jpg
12.jpg
7f.jpg
Buckingham-Palace-Queen-Victoria-Memorial-London-statue.jpg
1200px-Holyroodhouse,_front_view.jpg
e6b6538625bf6df021614938dd67ddc5.jpg
TELEMMGLPICT000331209487_1_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqedg3aqFc7QZ-fcycjJM47ZuGTVZfelfLSIB1j3lkLfM.jpeg
camilla-a8269b4c5e3b43ffa6c70578704694c1.jpg
gettyimages-1662745250.jpg
prince-edward-earl-of-wessex-family-091622-1-2000-3ae183be38114363874bd742ed362006.jpg
princess-anne-as-president-of-the-royal-yachting-news-photo-1663264468.jpg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 86
Some of my coronation goodies turned up today and I thought I'd share some pics as I know you guys will appreciate them!

My nan always collected coins for royal occasions and I have her coin from QEII's coronation so this one will go nicely with it

20230504_123048.jpg

Some cornish goodies recommended by one of you lovely Tattlers for the big day

20230504_124357.jpg

And I popped into town at lunchtime today and the bunting is out, I'm now officially very excited!!

20230503_123630.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Some of my coronation goodies turned up today and I thought I'd share some pics as I know you guys will appreciate them!

My nan always collected coins for royal occasions and I have her coin from QEII's coronation so this one will go nicely with it

View attachment 2147719

Some cornish goodies recommended by one of you lovely Tattlers for the big day

View attachment 2147726

And I popped into town at lunchtime today and the bunting is out, I'm now officially very excited!!

View attachment 2147728
Our village has the bunting out as well 😃😃

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Sorry, blood soaked copies of Spare?! Why does that protest the Coronation? At least someone has found a use for them, I guess.

I'm just so baffled by this.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Can I be annoying and point out the thread number is the same as the last one?
Some kind Mod will fix it but it might be an attempt to slow us all down lol .. how many threads will we manage until Saturday...and On the Coronation Day itself...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Can I be annoying and point out the thread number is the same as the last one?
oh, write to the mods and they'll change it. i managed to mangle a couple of thread titles before and they were swift to correct them.

edit: it's been corrected also thanks for new freddie. it's lovely to see all the preparations and lovely corrie themed things you are sharing :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Look at the crowds in Soho!

Really makes all the tales of the Harkle security "demands" look utterly ridiculous, doesn't it!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 90
I have no idea what decorations my town has put out as I have not been into town for the best part of a year I don't really go outside tbh tho I do know that the hairdressers I use has done the most AMAZING window display ( saw on fb) She does Her windows up for everything She is so talent I am off for a nap now as am soooo tired

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Happy New Thread, Happy Birthday to those who've been celebrating (but please leave enough champagne in the lounge for the Coronation - you know what SOME of the VIPS here are like...), and congratters to new VIPs - you're on clean up duty post-Saturday 😘

Brilliant footage of a Montecito resident and her opinion on her 'neighbours':

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Look at the crowds in Soho!

Really makes all the tales of the Harkle security "demands" look utterly ridiculous, doesn't it!

Wow, incredible numbers turning out - H&M can never in their wildest dreams ever get back this kind of status and adoration - Obviously there will be plenty of security around but really this does make H&M look so very stupid and grandiose in their 'security' demands

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Happy New Thread, Happy Birthday to those who've been celebrating (but please leave enough champagne in the lounge for the Coronation - you know what SOME of the VIPS here are like...), and congratters to new VIPs - you're on clean up duty post-Saturday 😘

Brilliant footage of a Montecito resident and her opinion on her 'neighbours':

Sod Mr Fox; I ❤ Kim.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.