Harry & Meghan #338 Not long to go til the Coronation show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found a Pall Mall webcam!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I made a Victoria Sponge for our family party tomorrow. template could have been worse. I also made 35 mini quiches last week and froze them although I swapped broad beans for asparagus and parsley for tarragon. They did say it can be altered to tastes and still classed as a Coronation quiche!

IMG_20230505_111606.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Aren't you just dreading seeing Harry the same way you dread a horrid relative at Christmas 😆 It’s like he’s at pantomime villain status at this point.

I feel a bit nervous for Wills. Back in the day all of the peers of the realm would have been swearing an allegiance to the King at one point during the ceremony, but now they are out and it will be Wills alone. Feel sorry for him as I believe he struggles with big occasions.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I can't remember who posted it, but in the DM article about the schedule for the Coronation weekend it said 15 members of the RF would be on the balcony.
KC3, QC, PPOW and the 3 young Waleses make 7.
The Princess Royal, the Gloucester's and Kent's make another 5? May be 4, I don't know if they both have wives or still working royals (I know Anne is).
Then there is the DD of Edinburgh.
So that's a possible total of 14.

Thank you everyone that suggested some Coronation easy sausage roll recipes and for scones too.
I did I trial run of the sausage rolls and Dad asked if there was any more. Also we are still all alive.
I decided to buy the scones I didn't want to risk it. Had to settle for dollop cream as no one here has clotted cream.

I hope the sun comes out for everyone in the UK to enjoy the Coronation. It has been blowing a gale here and we might get rain.
Also hope it's a safe, harmonious, happy and fun day for everyone that is involved and watching from wherever you are.
Anne's husband would make 15

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Are you in the US? If so, I believe NBC is starting coverage at 5am EDT.
I am! Thank you for this info (I'm on eastern time; this helps a lot!)
Did Jonny get a nifty patterned tie from Charles for Christmas? Yes/yes? He has the shoulders for a suit jacket. Mmm lovely. (I have a theory that a man is always attractive if he can wear a suit well, regardless of height/face/etc)

View attachment 2150071
There's just something about a man in a suit that makes him so darn attractive.
Nice improvement from the kilt 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Anne's husband would make 15

I think he will be included, he generally has on other occasions and although not technically a 'working royal' he is a bit like a silent partner to Anne, he is discrete and supportive so I cannot see any good reason for him not to be included, although I am sure Sparry and Andrew will no doubt have a good witch about it.

Reactions: 28
Fecken Albanese, gees I think he is in 2 of the other photos too posted previously.

I forgot all about Tim for the RF balcony attendees.

LadyBee_Aus I can't help with any titles but you did mention you are in McLaren Vale. Is that the same McLaren Vale that is one of the best plonk growing regions in Aus.

I will probably wake up to 10 threads tomorrow.

Reactions: 15
I want to thank everyone for posting all those fab videos of the troops marching at night. It is wonderful to see and hear. I got two packs of mini Colin the caterpillar this morning, but currently fighting a migraine so will not be eating them until tomorrow. Not even sure if I will like them 😁😁. Those troops must be exhausted but worth the work. I never really thought I was an avid RF fan until the antics of Sparry and the ILBW made me realise how much I valued them.

editing to add that the Royals must also be totally knackered, I am clearly not suitable for that role as I am far too sickly.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I think he will be included, he generally has on other occasions and although not technically a 'working royal' he is a bit like a silent partner to Anne, he is discrete and supportive so I cannot see any good reason for him not to be included, although I am sure Sparry and Andrew will no doubt have a good witch about it.
I agree and I think he deserves to be there.

Reactions: 21
Someone mentioned the Staffie Watchman and I fell down a google rabbit hole and found this gem.
B267F67F-435E-4062-A915-CD1208435D59.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Stassi's baby on right
Then photos with same background
Then a THREE fingered 43%
From twitter today
Screenshot_20230505-154315_Twitter.jpg
20230505_154532.jpg
20230505_154534.jpg
20230505_154616.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.