Harry & Meghan #338 Not long to go til the Coronation show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reckon coronation day will hit Harry and Meghan on how much they have fucked up ? No amount of Hollywood could trump it

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I bet the Wales children are excited for tomorrow! I can imagine Charlotte keeping her 2 brothers in line!
When my daughter was about Charlotte's age, she bossed her little brother about so much we called her 'the Thomas police', so when we saw Charlotte telling her brother what to do, me and my Mum both looked at each other and both said together 'the George Police' !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
So imagine they'd stayed.
Imagine she'd followed protocol & bothered to learn.
Imagine she'd not thrown a hissy fit that she thought she'd joined disney.
Imagine the children could see their cousins.
Imagine they'd not make baseless racism accusations.
Imagine they'd not played victims.
They'd be front and centre now. Front page. Headlines With all the other Royals. She'd be living the dream.
Bet she hates herself now
Good

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I think he will be included, he generally has on other occasions and although not technically a 'working royal' he is a bit like a silent partner to Anne, he is discrete and supportive so I cannot see any good reason for him not to be included, although I am sure Sparry and Andrew will no doubt have a good witch about it.
TBH I like to think Tim is to Anne like Camilla is to Charles She also risked everything for love

• Heart
Reactions: 31
My brother (resident in USA), given the chance, would eat his way through a jar of that just using a spoon. He visits annually but he sorely misses Branston pickle…the original, not the wee chunks or, God save us, the smooth version. I think he could probably obtain it in USA but he has his list of treats when he is over….fish supper, scotch pie, Tunnocks produce, haggis, black pudding, breakfast fry up etc. The sheer delight on his face when you produce a jar of Branston Pickle πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

edited because I forgot the much loved haggis and cheese toastiesπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I dont have any Branston pickle. πŸ˜• Wish I’d checked here earlier. I bought something called British farmers pickle.

Reactions: 11
Whatever is happening I honestly think there is zero chance of him being on that balcony.

If he is, I'll eat my hat/tiara ! (And be grr at KC)
He won’t risk it in case Big Willie has a dog bowl moment and elbows the fucker over the ledge🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
So imagine they'd stayed.
Imagine she'd followed protocol & bothered to learn.
Imagine she'd not thrown a hissy fit that she thought she'd joined disney.

Imagine the children could see their cousins.
Imagine they'd not make baseless racism accusations.
Imagine they'd not played victims.
They'd be front and centre now. Front page. Headlines With all the other Royals. She'd be living the dream.
Bet she hates herself now
Good
BIB - I absolutely agree but I don't think she was capable of any of that. I think they both will still see it as everyone else's fault that they are estranged from their families, not welcome in the UK anymore and are missing* being part of such a historic event.

*Or she is missing out anyway, as far as we know - and he will probably be sitting near the toilet door or somewhere and being watched like a hawk. Instead of being front and centre with William.

All their own doing.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Oh, no! It looks like an absolute deluge. ☹ I’ll be praying for beautiful sunshine and sparkling skies tomorrow for all you UK Tattlers.
It's tipping it down here in South wales at the moment.

Rain won't stop play for the RF tomorrow! It will be a case of 'Keep Calm and Corrie on'

• Heart
Reactions: 28
He won’t risk it in case Big Willie has a dog bowl moment and elbows the fucker over the ledge🀣
Think of the revenue the UK would earn from selling videos of that moment. Let's do this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It would Sparry directly because surrogacy would be treason for this reason

Treason Act 1702and Treason Act (Ireland) 1703:
attempting to hinder the succession to the throne under the Bill of Rights 1689 and the Act of Settlement 1701
Treason Act 1708:
Oooh perfect, then! Thank you for sharing!

hahah yes we get cols flavoured ice lollies they are great when it is warm here I have to go for the sugar free ones which I think taste better anyway
Yay yum!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
One of the horses 🐴 pulling the Golden Coronation Coach back from the Abbey to BP is a Windsor Grey called MEG hahahaha 🀣🀣 so the cali HO will be there in name only. I’m hoping it’s a deliberate nod to that bleeping witch from the King.
Quite appropriate since she's an old nag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Quite appropriate since she's an old nag.
The horse leading the procession is Wilbur. Very apt I think. Meg the horse at the back and Wilbur (Will) in front!
---
That might resemble a Ploughman's pickle ( which I prefer anyway)
That's what we're having, a ploughman's! Plus cakes and gin, prosecco and more gin !

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The horse leading the procession is Wilbur. Very apt I think. Meg the horse at the back and Wilbur (Will) in front!
---

That's what we're having, a ploughman's! Plus cakes and gin, prosecco and more gin !
The shade !.............. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.