Harry & Meghan #338 Not long to go til the Coronation show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else feel that BP have put a gagging order on the Dastardly Duo for Coronation week, they are very quiet, maybe it is a condition of their next stage payment from KC3

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I'm on my way to London to celebrate. 'Sleeping' under tge stars to hopefully get a good view point tomorrow.
I have food, flags and a massive joyous heart that I'll be there in some capacity.

Bought both M&S biscuits though the sausage roll was an eye watering £11..... I passed 🤣
I've set the tb to record so I can watch on my return but for now I'll again catch up later and hopefully post once I'm settled up somewhere on the route.
Also I wanted to see my #coronation corrination crown 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I think so ; she is a future Queen ....
I was just thinking of the rumours in the press earlier this week that she would only have flowers in her hair and no tiara, so I'm just hoping that's all rubbish.

Reactions: 25
So next Wed is court date, surely he's not going to return home then come back in such a short time

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I'm on my way to London to celebrate. 'Sleeping' under tge stars to hopefully get a good view point tomorrow.
I have food, flags and a massive joyous heart that I'll be there in some capacity.

Bought both M&S biscuits though the sausage roll was an eye watering £11..... I passed 🤣
I've set the tb to record so I can watch on my return but for now I'll again catch up later and hopefully post once I'm settled up somewhere on the route.

Stay safe make sure your valuables are well hidden and ENJOY THE DAY :cool::coronation::coronation::coronation::coronation:

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Oh good luck! Keep us posted if you can xx

Reactions: 23
Did Jonny get a nifty patterned tie from Charles for Christmas? Yes/yes? He has the shoulders for a suit jacket. Mmm lovely. (I have a theory that a man is always attractive if he can wear a suit well, regardless of height/face/etc)

1683294761081.png

• Heart
One of the horses 🐴 pulling the Golden Coronation Coach back from the Abbey to BP is a Windsor Grey called MEG hahahaha 🤣🤣 so the cali HO will be there in name only. I’m hoping it’s a deliberate nod to that bleeping witch from the King.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Suggestions for titles needed!

We have some family over for dinner tomorrow night, which happens to be the Corrie night (Australian time)…. not everyone here is into the coronation but they all know I am! I’m going to give everyone a name tag, a Royal/peer nametage! Help me choose names/titles please!

Mine is easy: my title will be Queen Bee.
My husband‘s name is Richard, so he decided on King Richard the Turd!
His brother is Darryl who lives on Clifton Court so we thought Duke Darryl of Clifton.

Need suggestions for:
Noleen (Darryl’s partner but they don’t live together so can’t use Clifton. She is into Netball. Lives in Morphett Vale. Works for a courier company)
Colette (our sister in law. Lives in a different State…Queensland, her hometown is called Gilston. Retired. Did work in banking.)
Paige (Darryl’s daughter, our niece. Lives in McLaren Vale which is usually called The Vale. Works at the local pub)
Jarrah (Richard’s son, my step son. Lives in Aldinga Beach. Usually refers to himself as living Down South. Works with data data data!)
Tom (my son. Lives with us in McLaren Vale. He is an adult but my forever child as he has disabilities. Loves fans/washing machines/nail polish/birds/fish)

There are Duke, Earl, Marchioness, Duchess, Dame, Prince etc to choose from!

Get on it Tattlers!! Help!! Please cos I’m stuck!
How's about the Douche and Douchess of Darwin!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve just spent a very happy few hours at school having a coronation picnic and painting a life size King Charles!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Ok, I admit it. I have a crush on Kate. It's also notable to see how at ease all their body language is this week. Probably because they know ILBW is overseas and can relax and enjoy a celebration.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Kate's shoes are Aquazzura, which are infamously Meghan's shoes of choice (and she stole a pair after her Reitman's shoot).

Well-played, Catherine.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
It's lovely to see all the royals looking so relaxed and animated about the Coronation - coming out of the sadness at losing HM. There is a real sense of joy about this occasion.

I do hope that Charles and Camilla get to rest next week though - they will have earned it.

I am sure that she did not even give a single thought to Meghan when they chose the heels

What color do you think Charles' Royal Family Order will be? George VI was pink and HMTLQ was yellow, so I am guessing light blue or light green

Reactions: 32
Kate's shoes are Aquazzura, which are infamously Meghan's shoes of choice (and she stole a pair after her Reitman's shoot).

Well-played, Catherine.

The heading reads as if they are actually Meghan's shoes. 🤣 I expect the writers are trolling as usual, a subtle nod hahahaha.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.