Harry & Meghan #338 Not long to go til the Coronation show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some lady being interviewed is dropping the Gruesomes and Flatpack #1's name. I keep zoning in and out, so did she say anything 'fun'?

I have been prepping my snacks for the weekend have decided not to risk having any kind of fizzy drink as don't want an upset tummy to deal with lol

just managed to catch the walkabout KC3 bodyguards looking proper stressed lol I am super excited to be able to witness all this Pomp
I wish I could send you cola-flavoured candy! Do you get cola/orange flavoured ice lollies there? Those are my go-to for a sore throat when doc bans fizzy drinks 🤭

I'm quite enjoying my emotional support glitter. For anyone who likes holo:

IMG-20230505-WA0000.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I can't remember who posted it, but in the DM article about the schedule for the Coronation weekend it said 15 members of the RF would be on the balcony.
KC3, QC, PPOW and the 3 young Waleses make 7.
The Princess Royal, the Gloucester's and Kent's make another 5? May be 4, I don't know if they both have wives or still working royals (I know Anne is).
Then there is the DD of Edinburgh.
So that's a possible total of 14.

Thank you everyone that suggested some Coronation easy sausage roll recipes and for scones too.
I did I trial run of the sausage rolls and Dad asked if there was any more. Also we are still all alive.
I decided to buy the scones I didn't want to risk it. Had to settle for dollop cream as no one here has clotted cream.

I hope the sun comes out for everyone in the UK to enjoy the Coronation. It has been blowing a gale here and we might get rain.
Also hope it's a safe, harmonious, happy and fun day for everyone that is involved and watching from wherever you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Doesn’t Catherine look scrumptious!

there’s a lot to be said for keeping your powder dry and following counsel rather than deciding it’s your way or the highway.

sucks to be you, Smeg. That could have been you, too.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Kate's shoes are Aquazzura, which are infamously Meghan's shoes of choice (and she stole a pair after her Reitman's shoot).

Well-played, Catherine.

They are not like Meghan’s..they fit!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I can't remember who posted it, but in the DM article about the schedule for the Coronation weekend it said 15 members of the RF would be on the balcony.
The Princess Royal, the Gloucester's and Kent's make another 5? May be 4, I don't know if they both have wives or still working royals (I know Anne is).
Sir Tim likely to be on the balcony too? He does tend to, quietly, be there at official working royal functions. He knows duty (unlike some), that would make it 15?

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Thank you everyone that suggested some Coronation easy sausage roll recipes and for scones too.
I did I trial run of the sausage rolls and Dad asked if there was any more. Also we are still all alive.
I decided to buy the scones I didn't want to risk it. Had to settle for dollop cream as no one here has clotted cream.

I hope the sun comes out for everyone in the UK to enjoy the Coronation. It has been blowing a gale here and we might get rain.
Also hope it's a safe, harmonious, happy and fun day for everyone that is involved and watching from wherever you are.
Most likely KC, QC, and the 5 Waleses, Anne, Tim, Edward, Sophie, Duke and Duchess of Gloucester, Duke of Kent and Princess Alexandra

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Apparently the private jet Harry used is owned by South African born billionaire Dr. Patrick Soon-Shiong...who owns the LA Times and San Diego Tribune and is part owner of the ***drum roll** LA Lakers. He's considered the richest man in LA.

I thought the media was evil and his family had done evil deals with them?

This may explain the recent news about South Africa.

This man is genuinely accomplished - why on earth would he associate with these two numpties?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I hope KC has a haircut for tomorrow! It looked a bit long at the walkabout!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Some lady being interviewed is dropping the Gruesomes and Flatpack #1's name. I keep zoning in and out, so did she say anything 'fun'?

I wish I could send you cola-flavoured candy! Do you get cola/orange flavoured ice lollies there? Those are my go-to for a sore throat when doc bans fizzy drinks 🤭

I'm quite enjoying my emotional support glitter. For anyone who likes holo:

View attachment 2150088
hahah yes we get cols flavoured ice lollies they are great when it is warm here I have to go for the sugar free ones which I think taste better anyway

Reactions: 13
I bet the Wales children are excited for tomorrow! I can imagine Charlotte keeping her 2 brothers in line!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Apparently the private jet Harry used is owned by South African born billionaire Dr. Patrick Soon-Shiong...who owns the LA Times and San Diego Tribune and is part owner of the ***drum roll** LA Lakers. He's considered the richest man in LA.

I thought the media was evil and his family had done evil deals with them?

This may explain the recent news about South Africa.

This man is genuinely accomplished - why on earth would he associate with these two numpties?
I think a lot of the uber rich rent their planes out when they're not using them (how to stay rich) so it may not be a freebie

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Maybe not Sparry directly, because this won't come under the ambit of 'treason' as such, but it would reflect badly on Charles and his entire unit, including William and Catherine. Andrew could hope that the scandal would force Charles and his family to abdicate/step back/be exiled. The racism accusation should ideally have been enough for that, thankfully what you have there is the UK and not the US.

Although, if I were writing this drama, I'd have had Edward and Sophie be the conspirators. Sweet, quiet, hard-working. Who would guess that they would pull off such a scam, though that trope has been used quite a lot as well 🤔

Maybe it was Auntie Anne 😉 though she would have chosen a better plant than Smegs - this one has been quite ineffective.

This puts me in mind of the Mughal regime in India, particularly the reigns of the later kings. And also the beginning of the novel/film Stardust by Neil Gaiman. Worth a watch/read.

Aww thank you! 🤗💕♥

My temperature has crossed 101F. Better me than the city. I was actually feeling cold and shivering under the midday sun (around 35C).

I'm quite pleased that I could hold coherent discussions with my retailer and mum's friends. Though now the fever is increasing, who knows, maybe I'll end up solving all the Gruesomes conspiracy theories 😂😂
It would Sparry directly because surrogacy would be treason for this reason

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think a lot of the uber rich rent their planes out when they're not using them (how to stay rich) so it may not be a freebie
Business is business. I'm sure any relationship with Hazno and Ho is purely transactional. Like most relationships in LA-LA Land, there is zero sentiment attached.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.