Harry & Meghan #338 Not long to go til the Coronation show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The horse leading the procession is Wilbur. Very apt I think. Meg the horse at the back and Wilbur (Will) in front!
---

That's what we're having, a ploughman's! Plus cakes and gin, prosecco and more gin !
i meant smegz. is a nag. not poor Meg the horse.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
GB news just said 'people' known to the police and security services have had their doors knocked and told their movements are being tracked or wtte. Security is tighter than its ever been.

Also, there will be 9 military bands tomorrow. Great! I'm so looking forward to seeing them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Harry & Meghan#339 Hail to the King,Hail to the Queen .Let the Overseas Duo NOT be seen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
according to the DM she is 'channelling Rachel' .... :unsure:
I wouldn't think for one minute that the PoW thinks about or cares a shiny shite what Rachel wears.
And, let's face it, Rachel always wears shiny shite 🤣 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Fascinating

This is the schizz I am living for. The Corrie is the real deal. It's huge. The stuff that history and stories are made of. Tomorrow's events will completely overshadow those two.

God they are thick as tit. Could have had it all on a plate but decided they'd play silly beggars instead. I hope the reality of what they've lost has hit hard and I hope the pair of them are FEWMIN

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
If he’s supposed to be going into the Abbey with the rest of the family at 9.30 that is cutting it fine. Less important guests have to be there from 7.15 - bet they are all wearing nappies.

Ahem, the congregation should be given Tenas - two each minimum, on their way through the foyer. 😂😂

I will be on the lookout tomorrow to see anyone who may be trying to walk out or round the back. Just googled Westminster Abbey and they have Accessible Toilets (and extremely long queues on royal occasions).

As you can tell, I'm feeling uncomfortable for the congregation already. 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Reckon coronation day will hit Harry and Meghan on how much they have fucked up ? No amount of Hollywood could trump it
Maybe Harry because he’s estranged from his family and it’s going to hit him hard to be at the coronation but I don’t think Meghan is interested in the British public any longer.

Reactions: 28

---
Maybe Harry because he’s estranged from his family and it’s going to hit him hard to be at the coronation but I don’t think Meghan is interested in the British public any longer.
The feeling is mutual !

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm quite looking forward to Hazno turning up at the Coronation tomorrow, I hope he's going to be shamed the little bucket of tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.