Harry & Meghan #338 Not long to go til the Coronation show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From Ant & Dec's tiktok... whatever you may think of them this is a rather nice compilation:

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Happy Coronation-Eve Friday everybody - hope Harry is as happy as this to have escaped the Monteshitshow for 36 hours

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Most certainly wouldn't put it past Andrew to concoct this plan- I think he is an 'eyes on the prize' kind of guy but why would it knock Sparry out of the running- I understand his kids but why him?
Maybe not Sparry directly, because this won't come under the ambit of 'treason' as such, but it would reflect badly on Charles and his entire unit, including William and Catherine. Andrew could hope that the scandal would force Charles and his family to abdicate/step back/be exiled. The racism accusation should ideally have been enough for that, thankfully what you have there is the UK and not the US.

Although, if I were writing this drama, I'd have had Edward and Sophie be the conspirators. Sweet, quiet, hard-working. Who would guess that they would pull off such a scam, though that trope has been used quite a lot as well πŸ€”

Maybe it was Auntie Anne πŸ˜‰ though she would have chosen a better plant than Smegs - this one has been quite ineffective.

This puts me in mind of the Mughal regime in India, particularly the reigns of the later kings. And also the beginning of the novel/film Stardust by Neil Gaiman. Worth a watch/read.

Your a superstar 🌟 Hope you feel better soon lovely lady πŸ’ŠπŸ˜·β€β€β€
Aww thank you! πŸ€—πŸ’•β™₯

My temperature has crossed 101F. Better me than the city. I was actually feeling cold and shivering under the midday sun (around 35C).

I'm quite pleased that I could hold coherent discussions with my retailer and mum's friends. Though now the fever is increasing, who knows, maybe I'll end up solving all the Gruesomes conspiracy theories πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
As my daughter is working and my OH is out at a pre planed event (before the coronation date was set) I will be on my tod with just the cat for company - I never really thought about getting something special in to eat and now looking at everyone plans I feel left out - I think I may have to pop out and get a few nice goodies

Despite enjoying all the love and positivity for quiches - I'm afraid this is still me πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Last night husband had a couple of slices of toast slathered, absolutely slathered, in black currant jam. He said he β€œjust found it” in the fridge and really fancied some.
The posh black currant jam that I bought to go with the scones and cream tomorrow.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Morrisons update (I should get commission lol): they now have giant cookies with King Charles III piped on them and Coronation doughnuts with chocolate crowns on them.

....We have eaten some of the cupcakes but the King Colin caterpillars are being held back for the big day.

There are some lovely tiktoks popping up showing the decorations in London

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
One day! One day to go! And we have Receptions today and we get to see many royals in much finery :coronation:

Something fishy is going on.
This isn't the first time Welby has had the finger pointed at him, but (I'm having the most awful mental blank as to what the latest was) the latest time it turned out it wasn't his fault?

William always looks lovely in blue but it was good fun seeing him trying a different coloured suit yesterday

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Anyone else not done their coronation food shop yet? Anyone?

Just me then πŸ˜†

Oh well, if I can't find anything, we'll be having bellinis with salmon pate on oatcakes and clotted cream sandwiches made with Warburtons toastie bread πŸ˜‚
Me, I haven't

Reactions: 18
Maybe not Sparry directly, because this won't come under the ambit of 'treason' as such, but it would reflect badly on Charles and his entire unit, including William and Catherine. Andrew could hope that the scandal would force Charles and his family to abdicate/step back/be exiled. The racism accusation should ideally have been enough for that, thankfully what you have there is the UK and not the US.

Although, if I were writing this drama, I'd have had Edward and Sophie be the conspirators. Sweet, quiet, hard-working. Who would guess that they would pull off such a scam, though that trope has been used quite a lot as well πŸ€”

Maybe it was Auntie Anne πŸ˜‰ though she would have chosen a better plant than Smegs - this one has been quite ineffective.

This puts me in mind of the Mughal regime in India, particularly the reigns of the later kings. And also the beginning of the novel/film Stardust by Neil Gaiman. Worth a watch/read.

Aww thank you! πŸ€—πŸ’•β™₯

My temperature has crossed 101F. Better me than the city. I was actually feeling cold and shivering under the midday sun (around 35C).

I'm quite pleased that I could hold coherent discussions with my retailer and mum's friends. Though now the fever is increasing, who knows, maybe I'll end up solving all the Gruesomes conspiracy theories πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Hope you will be better soon ChaoticArtist.
It sounds like you have got something terrible.
🍲🍲πŸ₯£πŸŠπŸŠπŸ’ŠπŸ’Šβ™¨

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Screenshot_2023-05-05-20-27-29-35_965bbf4d18d205f782c6b8409c5773a4.jpg
IF Mr skidmark(le) turns up for the Coronation, and IF he attempts to leave mid crowning, I reckon our Major Johnny et al sitting behind him will nail his ass to the floor before he so much as moves a muscle!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Anyone else not done their coronation food shop yet? Anyone?

Just me then πŸ˜†

Oh well, if I can't find anything, we'll be having bellinis with salmon pate on oatcakes and clotted cream sandwiches made with Warburtons toastie bread πŸ˜‚
Erm me, sort of. I'm at my daughter's tomorrow and I've been told not to take anything but I'm going to nip into Aldi and Sainsbury first thing tomorrow and see if they have anything left.

Reactions: 22
One day! One day to go! And we have Receptions today and we get to see many royals in much finery :coronation:

Something fishy is going on.
This isn't the first time Welby has had the finger pointed at him, but (I'm having the most awful mental blank as to what the latest was) the latest time it turned out it wasn't his fault?

William always looks lovely in blue but it was good fun seeing him trying a different coloured suit yesterday

He asked those people where they were from. I suppose the shouty sugary ones will say he was being racist.

I only bought the mini roll Colins and they've all been eaten already.
I have to pop out today so I might get some bits of coronation-type food.
I wasnt going to but everyone has made me feel like I ought to.

Reactions: 30
Happy Coronation-Eve Friday everybody - hope Harry is as happy as this to have escaped the Monteshitshow for 36 hours

I love these guys! So good and I love his shirt, short and smart shoe combos!

Reactions: 14
He asked those people where they were from. I suppose the shouty sugary ones will say he was being racist
God all these videos of William, he’s so relaxed and charismatic, I just find him quite swoon😘😜 I guess he’s not allowed to do a full Jason Statham with his hair but that would really work for me, he could be my posh bald guy and Jason could be my bit of rough 🀣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
He asked those people where they were from. I suppose the shouty sugary ones will say he was being racist.

I only bought the mini roll Colins and they've all been eaten already.
I have to pop out today so I might get some bits of coronation-type food.
I wasnt going to but everyone has made me feel like I ought to.
Just the booze for me 🍻🍹πŸ₯‚ I will be quite tiddly by afternoon πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Our local pub is opening now at 8 am with sausage butties and scones with cream and jam but I will still be in my Jim jams πŸ˜‚πŸ₯°

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.