Harry & Meghan #338 Not long to go til the Coronation show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the one time I wish I was still a PCSO I worked around the Southbank area as used to do nights as well as day shifts I am a wee bit jealous in all honestly & I do miss walking along the southbabk at 3am in the morning while London was sleeping ' sigh '
Ooh I used to be a PCSO too, but down the road in Kent.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Thanks for new thread lollipop and thanks for liking my title (I'd forgotten about it lol).

---
Good. Cops promise swift action to anyone who tries to disrupt the coronation

Hey Tattlers, that bottom pic shows our NZ Prime Minister L'l Chippy! He's famous for not being able to define what a woman is, but he's only twelve, so I guess maybe we have to give him a pass. Hard to imagine he'd really need much security. Kiwis hope to fly under the radar. (How many other nations have a flightless bird as a mascot?)

So glad to see my crown!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
A Royal ‘Mind the gap’ announcement. Volume up.

Ha ha, Mind the Gap

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I don't believe TRF doesn't know how to reach Hazno, I don't believe they were EVER included in any family moments since the Queen's funeral, and I don't believe that The Late Queen would say that the ILBW was evil in front of anyone but Charles, William and maybe AK7.

What I believe is that Royal Reporters have a huge ego and saying these things brings them attention: attention they may not ge if they only report the facts and things they have solid grounds to report on.

To be fair, it worries me less when journalists do this things about TRF, but I believe that things with greater impact such as Brexit or Covid were manipulated, not by evil, but highly incompetent journalists with an ego and agendas of their own.

(Also, not at all a "British Problem". The decline on Media quality - a fundamental piece of any democracy - is a world problem)
When you actually speak to people living real life the majority skip a lot of this trash. I only see it because I come on here and wander off on a twitter roam.

Reactions: 23
No bunting here in our little corner of the Southern Hemisphere, but the local paper had an article about a lady who has organized a getogether at the dog park up the road, of Cavalier King Charles spaniels. This will be presided over by her two Cavs, named Charles and Camilla ("Kim" for short). Apparently attending pooches are coming from all over the area for it!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Hope you feel better - maybe @Cassandra333 could send some healing vibes 🙌
Thank you 🤗 I started taking the prescribed (standing instructions) analgesic + antihistamines last night. And also found my favourite nasal spray so could breathe nicely - haven't had such a nice nap in a while. Lost my voice this morning, but had to come out for work so I'm scaring people with my mask 😂

@Cassandra333's love and blessings are always with us. Just hope she's doing better herself now! 💕

On my way home now, finally.

Call me the press pack, I went to work (for more than an hour!) even though I'm feeling sick. I must let the world know what a self-sacrificing, selfless humanitarian I am, sharing my talents with the plebs, riiiight?

I've got my favourite traditional meal packed - adding part of it to the Coronation feast ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I don't believe TRF doesn't know how to reach Hazno, I don't believe they were EVER included in any family moments since the Queen's funeral, and I don't believe that The Late Queen would say that the ILBW was evil in front of anyone but Charles, William and maybe AK7.

What I believe is that Royal Reporters have a huge ego and saying these things brings them attention: attention they may not ge if they only report the facts and things they have solid grounds to report on.

To be fair, it worries me less when journalists do this things about TRF, but I believe that things with greater impact such as Brexit or Covid were manipulated, not by evil, but highly incompetent journalists with an ego and agendas of their own.

(Also, not at all a "British Problem". The decline on Media quality - a fundamental piece of any democracy - is a world problem)

I don't know about now, and may be someone else has mentioned it.

When PP passed no one could get hold of H.

The palace eventually had to get someone to contact the Sherriffs Department in Santa Barbara.
They went to the address that was given to them by the palace and no one answered the door.

Deputies went to a neighbour and they told them where to find the Harkles.

Once again, it was probably Orca or King's garden shed. Tish and boom 🥁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Thank you 🤗 I started taking the prescribed (standing instructions) analgesic + antihistamines last night. And also found my favourite nasal spray so could breathe nicely - haven't had such a nice nap in a while. Lost my voice this morning, but had to come out for work so I'm scaring people with my mask 😂

@Cassandra333's love and blessings are always with us. Just hope she's doing better herself now! 💕

On my way home now, finally.

Call me the press pack, I went to work (for more than an hour!) even though I'm feeling sick. I must let the world know what a self-sacrificing, selfless humanitarian I am, sharing my talents with the plebs, riiiight?

I've got my favourite traditional meal packed - adding part of it to the Coronation feast ☺
Your a superstar 🌟 Hope you feel better soon lovely lady 💊😷❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.