Harry & Meghan #338 Not long to go til the Coronation show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's thunder and lightning near BP. Maybe H has arrived and the gods have spoken!

Feel sorry for the superfan campers, they must be getting soaked
---
Has the traitor arrived

Prince Harry set to land in the UK for his father's Coronation # via https://android.com
---
______

Schedule of coronation events

King Charles III coronation schedule: Full list of events # via https://android.com

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Maybe not Sparry directly, because this won't come under the ambit of 'treason' as such, but it would reflect badly on Charles and his entire unit, including William and Catherine. Andrew could hope that the scandal would force Charles and his family to abdicate/step back/be exiled. The racism accusation should ideally have been enough for that, thankfully what you have there is the UK and not the US.

Although, if I were writing this drama, I'd have had Edward and Sophie be the conspirators. Sweet, quiet, hard-working. Who would guess that they would pull off such a scam, though that trope has been used quite a lot as well 🤔

Maybe it was Auntie Anne 😉 though she would have chosen a better plant than Smegs - this one has been quite ineffective.

This puts me in mind of the Mughal regime in India, particularly the reigns of the later kings. And also the beginning of the novel/film Stardust by Neil Gaiman. Worth a watch/read.

Aww thank you! 🤗💕♥

My temperature has crossed 101F. Better me than the city. I was actually feeling cold and shivering under the midday sun (around 35C).

I'm quite pleased that I could hold coherent discussions with my retailer and mum's friends. Though now the fever is increasing, who knows, maybe I'll end up solving all the Gruesomes conspiracy theories 😂😂
You need to take yourself to bed. Plenty of fluids, take your medication regularly and get some rest. Nurse orders! 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

This Victorian postbox is local to me in Dog Kennel Lane Solihull but it isn't easy to access, due to low rise industrial units behind it and being on a bend before a busy roundabout. No Royal cypher on front maybe round the band I can't get to it to look..Seems it dates back to 1857.

🫅🤴👸..looking forward to seeing George, Charlotte and Louis at The Coronation

1683286236700.png

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Afternoon Tattle chums. One more sleep! I'm so excited , l keep weeing! Off to London for the historic event tomorrow. Hyde Park for the coronation and St James'park for the concert. Me and Mr M have gone all out on our food. Lots of treaties we wouldn't normally eat. Lots of cakes, picky bits and booze!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I have a friend who's daughter attends a royal military school and she is playing in a band as part of the procession! They went up late for the dress rehearsal and are being collected via coach tomorrow morning at 4am for the trip back up to London! What an experience for her I said to make sure she takes in every moment. They are following really closely behind the golden carriage once it leaves Buckingham Palace 🇬🇧🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 45
The hypocrite may have landed

Your user name seems most appropriate for a coronation.

Loving all the post box pictures. I will be on the hunt for old ones when I'm out and about.

I'm planning which handbag to take with me tomorrow which seems bananas as I'm basically going from my house to the daughters 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Happy Friday! What time is the Ho-Less Stoat expected? Happy Coronation Weekend! Coronation Coronation Coronation

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Your user name seems most appropriate for a coronation.

Loving all the post box pictures. I will be on the hunt for old ones when I'm out and about.

I'm planning which handbag to take with me tomorrow which seems bananas as I'm basically going from my house to the daughters 🤣
Must find out more about these old post boxes and how to recognise them! I bought myself a Launer handbag, (late Queen's favourite maker), after she died, will be using it tomorrow along with my Claire's Accessories tiara :D

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I have a friend who's daughter attends a royal military school and she is playing in a band as part of the procession! They went up late for the dress rehearsal and are being collected via coach tomorrow morning at 4am for the trip back up to London! What an experience for her I said to make sure she takes in every moment. They are following really closely behind the golden carriage once it leaves Buckingham Palace 🇬🇧🥰
I'm so thrilled for all our young people serving in the military tomorrow, especially the bandsmen and women. I am a military mum myself, and I know several members who are on duty tomorrow. I am beyond proud of all of them. I keep getting a lump in my throat when I think of what part in history they will all play tomorrow. I was so proud of those who took part in the Queen's funeral, but this is off the charts. I can't share their names on here, but S, S, B, M, M, D, L and A, I'm proud of you all
Coronation crown and flags at the ready in the morning

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.