Harry & Meghan #338 Not long to go til the Coronation show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Beautiful testimony of Lady Spencer-Churchill about QEII coronation, hear that Smeg, the protocol is here so everyone know what they have to do and they don't be stressed 😉

Edit: the video is in English 🇬🇧

• Heart
Reactions: 26
This chocolate crown was created by Ben Ellis and is on display in Halls of Ripon, North Yorks. It is entirely edible, the 'ermine' is made from marshmallow....yum yum!!

Screenshot 2023-05-05 at 10.47.47.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
ha ha just seen that legendary tiktok trainspotter guy has done a video with them, no idea if he is just very clever at being in the right place at the right time or if it is a total setup and they were told to shake his hand, only slightly awkward 🤣

(if you don't know who he is it is a character he plays and is most famous for overenthusiastic tiktoks featuring trains and his face from a go pro strapped to his forehead), this is one of his most famous works

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
This sums up the negative narrative by the press. But the pictures don't lie people want to see them. The Sunday Big Lunch is going to be huge in our little town. We love a chance to celebrate and raise a glass 😉🍾🥂👑❤

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Well, only one sleep to go before the Coronation :)
I’m cooking up a storm today: I’m making *three* quiches in honour of His Maj - the King’s quiche: a (plant) bacon, smoked cheddar and melted shallot one; and a smoked salmon, Gruyere and asparagus one. I’m also baking bread and making from-scratch Coronation Chicken (other sandwiches = smoked salmon and lemon creme fraiche, and cucumber) and there are three bottles of champagne in the fridge.
ETA: there are fresh scones, cornish clotted cream and raspberry jam (I hate strawberry jam) too. How could I have forgotten about the scones?
-Who thinks that Megalomaniac will use Hazzard’s historic and current drug abuse as a weapon in the divorce courts? “I tried so hard to help him, but he would get so angry and frighten us all” &c &c &c.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
As you have heard from Bookworm, we have daily black outs of about 8 and a half hours. I just got the wonderful news that our will be for 4 hours slap bang in the middle of the coronation. So from 8am BST. I'm fuming. My computer's battery only last for 2 hours. So I will have to plan everything to the T.

Can't wait for the #coronation corrination.

• Sad
  • Wow
Here‘s a picture of my shop, did the best I could with what I had. Sorry about the reflections.
Gorgeous.

You need to make that sign in the corner larger and easier to read. Otherwise if Harold visits he won't know not to lean ILBW against your window 😁

Of course, you could always put a dog bowl filled with water out for local canines :unsure: It would also double as a spare repellent 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
There is currently a flight from LA on its way into Farnborough (due 0853). All details are blocked which is how the ginger bleep normally flys when doing private jets. Nothing else in the air just yet.
If he’s supposed to be going into the Abbey with the rest of the family at 9.30 that is cutting it fine. Less important guests have to be there from 7.15 - bet they are all wearing nappies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Beautiful testimony of Lady Spencer-Churchill about QEII coronation, hear that Smeg, the protocol is here so everyone know what they have to do and they don't be stressed 😉

Edit: the video is in English 🇬🇧

Videos of the Queen's Coronation makes me think of the country song "You Should Have Seen It In Color"!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Well, only one sleep to go before the Coronation :)
I’m cooking up a storm today: I’m making *three* quiches in honour of His Maj - the King’s quiche: a (plant) bacon, smoked cheddar and melted shallot one; and a smoked salmon, Gruyere and asparagus one. I’m also baking bread and making from-scratch Coronation Chicken (other sandwiches = smoked salmon and lemon creme fraiche, and cucumber) and there are three bottles of champagne in the fridge.
ETA: there are fresh scones, cornish clotted cream and raspberry jam (I hate strawberry jam) too. How could I have forgotten about the scones?
-Who thinks that Megalomaniac will use Hazzard’s historic and current drug abuse as a weapon in the divorce courts? “I tried so hard to help him, but he would get so angry and frighten us all” &c &c &c.
BIB - Absolutely. I would say she encouraged him with every bit that he revealed in that book, as well as probably writing most of it, and it's all going to be grist to her mill, in due course.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
There is currently a flight from LA on its way into Farnborough (due 0853). All details are blocked which is how the ginger bleep normally flys when doing private jets. Nothing else in the air just yet.
So if he's on that flight today and due in at 8.53am, he's staying overnight somewhere tonight. Wonder where.
I hope he's been allocated a valet to make sure he isn't scruffy.

• Haha
  • Sick
I’m making my quiche this morning, scones this evening and I’m getting up at 6am 😳 to get the dainty sammiches ready and fill the holy quadrangle of snackage. Ooooh it’s gonna be so good 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

I bet Slaghan is secretly fumming :LOL: that she’s going to miss it. 🎶You could’ve had it aaaaallllll 🎶

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
BIB - Absolutely. I would say she encouraged him with every bit that he revealed in that book, as well as probably writing most of it, and it's all going to be grist to her mill, in due course.
She’s as scheming and manipulative as the Borgias.

Reactions: 18
Anyone else not done their coronation food shop yet? Anyone?

Just me then 😆

Oh well, if I can't find anything, we'll be having bellinis with salmon pate on oatcakes and clotted cream sandwiches made with Warburtons toastie bread 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.