Harry & Meghan #338 Not long to go til the Coronation show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many well known names and not so well known, paying tribute to KC. I never realised Jimmy Choo started his business with a grant from Princes Trust

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 88
Thank you to everyone sharing Twitter posts, I'm not on Twitter and have no idea how to find stuff so appreciate all the links.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Oh bless her, she's a good age. I love our 'old' animals, my cat is 18 now, not that she is owning that age lol.
My kitty is 16 and in pretty good shape apart from getting a bit forgetful. He also misses the litter tray more often than not so we have to put puppy mats down around it.

I dropped in at Asda after work to buy stuff for Coronationday. We’ve got picnic style food like scotch eggs, quiche, potato salad etc, scones and clotted cream, strawberries, and a trifle. I’ve informed the other denizens of the SummerChild residence that they have to actually watch the Coronation if they want to eat the goodies. SweetSummerSon saw me unpacking it all and remarked “I guess I’ll be watching the Coronationthen…😂 I also bought a couple of very niceCoronationmugs from Lidl. I’ve got my staff at work busily decorating and making papier mache crowns. It’s all getting very exciting now. I’m not going to let a pair of moth eaten old stoats ruin it for me!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I'm looking forward to a long weekend for the coronation aka hoping my baby comes before my annoying af relative is back from holiday 😂 bouncing on my birthing ball as I type haha.
I hope your baby arrives on Saturday and will it be either a 'Charles' or a 'Camilla'? 🤔😄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Lady C plunging right in

Smeg and the Met Gala? Anna Wintour admired and respected TLQ. Celebs wary of being recorded by the Harkles. Smeg is the kiss of death to any connection to KC/QC/PPoW therefore no invite despite Harkle spin to the contrary.

Princess Anne interview? Solid, sound, down-to-earth, with no pussyfooting around. Disagrees with slimmed down monarchy. Good points about slavery and reparations. Valid point about lockdown - PP's last days were severely diminished by no contact with other people.

Emily Maitlis' regret about Prince Andrew interview? Heartfelt or career motivated regret? Probably a mixture of the two. Damage is done. She had to know at the time that Prince Andrew's naivety gave the wrong impression and she could have helped more to counter that. He was doing the interview from a good place to clear the way for giving his daughter away.

More on Haz's witness statement? 😵
- Shades KC by saying things would have turned out differently if Christopher Geidt had been allowed to stay in post. Geidt (TLQ's private sec) ran a tight ship and would never have allowed Haz to go rogue.

- Violates PoW's privacy and confidence.
Haz believed there was a secret deal between the Palace and press, hence William's settlement. A standard discreet agreement is in place, nothing secret.

- Haz felt he was treated as the irresponsible brother. Because he was. :devilish:

- Haz has become more manipulative while he has been suckling at the breast of the treacherous beast.

• Heart
  • Wow
While the Harry Markle Blog is entertaining, she gets on the Palace's tits for not reacting the way SHE wants at the exact moment SHE wants it. It's getting a bit tiresome. She is determined to show that everyone hates Charles and that the family is to blame for not cutting off the Stoats at the knees immediately.

This is something that frustrates me as a historian when people second guess certain decisions - they want people to react with the benefit of hindsight. The reality is that they can only react with the information that they have in the moment. The RF has done the best they could and I think we will see the pace of repercussions continue apace.

I do hate the current attitude of "too cool for school" as if there is something wrong with being excited about something. I am excited for the Corrie, not the least because I get to share it with like-minded people like all of you!

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Thank you to everyone sharing Twitter posts, I'm not on Twitter and have no idea how to find stuff so appreciate all the links.
My Thanks Too ♥

I am feeling quite tearful reading all these tributes and photos - Long Live The King 👑

• Heart
Reactions: 28
How can Scabies say he doesn't know them personally, when there are pictures of him with the wife on a boat. not sure if it's in the wiki, but there is a picture of him and her together some years back now. I hope someone can dig it out and wave it in his nasty plastic face.

I thought Phil Scof was being replaced or not having his contract extended?? Hope he gets his comeuppance.
Bet Scabies bank statement says otherwise, regular payments from Monteshitshow I bet

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I shall be positioning myself on Coronation Day to the left of the ‘ not my King’ brigade ….

IMG_2786.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
My American penpal is absolutely over the moon with her coronation Fortnum and Mason shopping bag 😊😊😊

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Getting hard to keep up because I'm getting sicker. Just praying it's not that stupid virus because my brain can't deal with it right now.

Had a huge dinner but I'm craving the desserts I bought today. Trying to hold out until Saturday. Though I do have enough that I can have one today and one tomorrow and still have lots on Saturday. You all are tempting me so much with your cupcakes and biscuits 🤭💕

Just realised that I can't have the (mild) alcoholic beverage I had planned since I'll most probably start antibiotics and general flu-related medicines tomorrow. I'd thought we'd all be like this on Sunday 😂

And even though the day is almost over here, happy Star Wars Day! May the fourth be with you! 🙏

ETA: Hope your package arrived safely, @VioletButterfly! I didn't manage to get a decent tiara or make myself a nice crystal hairclip, but I'll be wearing all the maang-tikkas I own and thinking of you 😂🤗💕

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Isn’t it amazing to hear of all these household names that launched because of the princes trust?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.