Harry & Meghan #338 Not long to go til the Coronation show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The attempts to take control of the narrative by the gruesomes is failing spectacularly and I’m delighted. I think the Coronation will be a wonderful spectacle and I think (for a change) protesters will not be tolerated. I am not against peaceful protest but why should they get away with disrupting such a fabulous occasion that so many people are excited for.

Changed my avatar to try to make my crown look more Royal, not sure it’s worked!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Harry & Meghan #339 Coronation Countdown - Bling it on!

I put the C word (not THE C word - minds out of the gutter!) and it changed it to a crown but we all know what I mean ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Scenes of bedlam as the fleet of coaches loaded with Tattlers " get away" on their journey to London, ready for the Kings Coronation......
...several Tattlers were taken short already, and had to nip into people's front gardens en-route .
Much spending a penny was indulged in , and that was before the charbancs got near the Motorway ...
Shops have been stripped of supplies ; candles are being rationed all over the South-East

View attachment 2147786View attachment 2147788View attachment 2147790View attachment 2147791View attachment 2147792
AMAZING 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So happy for Brittany from Royal News Network, made the Daily Mail too
Screenshot_20230504-163528_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
They may be being directly quiet, but we have already had the "new Oprah" story leaked today plus the "party in France with Uncle Elton" story

I am still 50/50 that he actually shows up. I think he will be visibly stoned (as in high, not as in rocks thrown at him) if he does.
I thought Elton had fallen out with them, as his jet was wired and he heard them slagging him off? Or have I made that up??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
They may be being directly quiet, but we have already had the "new Oprah" story leaked today plus the "party in France with Uncle Elton" story

I am still 50/50 that he actually shows up. I think he will be visibly stoned (as in high, not as in rocks thrown at him) if he does.
I remember when she was going to be the new Ellen. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Overseas Royals are srarting to arrive. Queen of Thailand is stunning.

Apparently the Jamaican PM has announced he isn't coming, but who cares? Everyone who's anyone will be in the UK this weekend. Sorry, Smeg. :p

Screenshot_20230504-165440_kindlephoto-9842089.png

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.